TourStage F/ST Fairways

HipCheck

DaDriver, FAQ, etc, do these play similar to the F/UTs? I LOVE MY F/UT and would be curious to get a review of the F/STs as well as some advice on where to find them.

I swear the F/UT is 'point 'n shoot.' I love the feel and the "click" you hear when you hit it solidly.

Thanks kids!

I just ordered me a F/ST 9 Wood, It should be here in a few days but when hitting the FST #3 I pulled the heck out of it, Your right Hipcheck that click is sweet the face isn't shallow and it looks great. Also if anyone is into 7 ,9 &11 woods i suggest the F/HT ( high trajectory ) to have it land soft on the green with its shallow face,

I just ordered me a F/ST 9 Wood, It should be here in a few days but when hitting the FST #3 I pulled the heck out of it, Your right Hipcheck that click is sweet the face isn't shallow and it looks great. Also if anyone is into 7 ,9 &11 woods i suggest the F/HT ( high trajectory ) to have it land soft on the green with its shallow face,

I'd be looking for a 4 wood or strong 4. Was it pulled b/c of the shaft, do you think???

Usually i pull the ball because of a shaft that is to short for me or a closed club face. I have many probs in my swing so dont let it discourage you that it pulls for me. I really do like TS stock shafts.

DaDriver, FAQ, etc, do these play similar to the F/UTs?  I LOVE MY F/UT and would be curious to get a review of the F/STs as well as some advice on where to find them.

I swear the F/UT is 'point 'n shoot.'  I love the feel and the "click" you hear when you hit it solidly.

Thanks kids!

Hip - I haven't tried the F/ST's. I'm not even looking at other Utility clubs right now. I'm happy with the F/UT too. Really the only woods in my bag I'm fooling around with right now are my drivers. Trying different shafts with different heads and lofts. My pet project right now is a KZG Gemini. 8O

Hip - I haven't tried the F/ST's.  I'm not even looking at other Utility clubs right now.  I'm happy with the F/UT too.  Really the only woods in my bag I'm fooling around with right now are my drivers.  Trying different shafts with different heads and lofts.  My pet project right now is a KZG Gemini.   8O

I was tempted to get a Gemini, but I'm really controlling the K right now real well left or right.

But in Myrtle, I couldn't hit my steelhead III fw at all! I hit driver off the deck much better (I'm not kidding... :twisted: )

Loved the 19* F/UT! It can run 220 or so, or just land softly 190 away. I wish they made a 15*!

i am currently playing a 13* fst w/a speeder 661 shaft. Its not the longest 3 wood out there but it sets up nice, it has a solid feel, and its easy to hit. Just recently i demoed a ss-07, and found that it hit the ball too high, and had a clanky sound(hate that), maybe it was the eta shaft. fortunately my buddy at the shop has the custom fitting program for sonartec. it will be fun trying to knock my fst out of my bag.

I play a F-ST and it amuses me when people say they hook them. I find them solid and above average in length. More importantly they are consistent and very solid feeling. Sonartec/Royal Collections felt like bricks to me. V Steel feel a little light. I did like the Cally SHIII and was even able to handle its closed face. I guess I'm just an odd one.

I haven't hit the F-UT but play its older sibling, the V017. In my opinion they are different beast than the F-ST. At least my V017 doesn't feel like F-ST even though they are similar in shape/style. It's not a solid feeling. The V017 is versital in the fairway and the rough. The F-ST is nice in the fairway and hitting of the tee.