Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

feduher

.350 tip driver shafts?

8 posts in this topic

I will be pleased if you can tell me a good shaft driver with tip diameter .350, i need to replace one and I will prefer not to use one .335 with sleeve

4 hours ago, feduher said:

I will be pleased if you can tell me a good shaft driver with tip diameter .350, i need to replace one and I will prefer not to use one .335 with sleeve

I suggest asking this question on a forum that does not focus on JDM golf equipment because all shafts in Japan are made to .335

.350 was created for durability btw.

On 6/14/2017 at 3:45 PM, TourSpecGolfer said:

I suggest asking this question on a forum that does not focus on JDM golf equipment because all shafts in Japan are made to .335

.350 was created for durability btw.

Except for the shaft that came in the S-Yard T.388

PRGR Super Egg drivers, SYard XV and T.388,  and several Yonex Drivers have .350 tips.

The op is looking for a replacement shaft guys so if you know of .350 aftermarket shafts please advise.  

On 6/14/2017 at 4:49 PM, feduher said:

Why not just use a standard JDM shaft with a shim?

3 hours ago, Ian-500 said:

Why not just use a standard JDM shaft with a shim?

+1

Tour AD shafts are made in "Tip 9" which is a .350.

pt6s.jpg

Edited by donnieu