SOLD

bruinduke

Looking to sell or trade a nice condition Jbeam zy-11 10* with a very sought after Basileus AAA 60 stiff.  It's the 2016 model based on image searches.  Pictures were taken today and show current condition.  Because of the deep face head there are a few hits high in the face that blends with the topline.  Not true skymarks, but I took pictures as best I could to capture the condition.  (If you're sensitive about perfect clubs, please pass as I've disclosed as best I could.)

SOLD I don't anticipate price drops as this is one I don't mind keeping.  The shaft is one of the smoothest I've tried and the head is a great example of foam filled mid launch/spin that I can always go back to play.  

Trade interest includes TaylorMade M1 2017 drivers and M4 tour 3 wood.  Also looking for a Cameron Santa Fe TeI3 or Yes! Morgan (napa style) putters.  Would consider raw iron sets or sets with higher weight graphite shafts like steelfiber cw125 or cw110 shafts, Roddio i10, Taylormade p790 irons, or roger dunns credit.  As you can tell trying to find a good trade so listing pretty broad asks.

Please pm with any questions or offers.

Edited by bruinduke