Ok, I’ve seen some ugly putters in my day. And some lovely ones. The Axis1 ends up in categoey number one. But, the idea is more than interesting. Seeing Justin Rose bag one next to all the beautiful Honma clubs adds to the interesting theme more than a little. 400 bucks for a putter is nothing for us JDM fanatics, that is more the cost of a good putter shaft.

Who has tried the this? What are your thoughts? I might get one just because. Not sure I could ever bag one - my Gold’s is so beautiful. But making more putts may justify it..

Which putter is this?    the head cover suggests a larger mallet type shape.   

I know. I have not found that one - only the ones on their site. No mallets there but the ”offset” takes significant room. The only one I’m contemplating is the Tour-B. (Of the ones I’ve seen that is.)

Ok that looks a bit better.   Like the Odyssey 7 but with the funky hosel...  ?   

ive been an axis  since they came out 6 ish years ago ???

axis eagle 1

funky design but its 100 % face balanced and zero torque.

had my best ever putting with this thing , never missed a putt , wud love a classy one of these made my  some JDM co.

it just feels cheap. but it does what its spsoed to with  aplomb