Crazy- New Products; T-20 Irons, 460S, & Shooter Shaft

kcs217

Look gorgeous! Gonna carry these, Chris?

I believe they are trying to achieve a pocket cavity like effect but in a one piece construction. 

Not sure they actually add significant forgiveness but I think that is the general idea.   

Yup, I doubt anything could get me away from the MCB's. Have never felt strongly enough before to say that about an iron.

I don't know what that slot is about either. Seeing it everywhere -- even in the US copycats... 

Reading through the product description for the T-20 ...  they say the design of was a collaboration between a grinder craftsman who has been grinding irons for the previous No.1 player in the world  as well as other top pros.   The design looks very orthodox which was purposefully made that way.     While they do not indicate the material for this head,   they do mention that the feel is exceptional.  Not 100% sure at this point of why this level iof pricing is justified.

we are seeing some big $$$ being asked for premium golf equipment - I just paid $500 per iron for my new Titleist CNCPT sticks, but didn't mind because they are exceptional - IMHO.   Always on the lookout for another driver and this one looks interesting.

Let's get into gear guys - surely someone in Japan can enlighten us further. I only have 19 drivers and time is running out to get another !!

1 hour ago, d**kyfowler said:

Let's get into gear guys - surely someone in Japan can enlighten us further. I only have 19 drivers and time is running out to get another !!

Love it. 

Fair play d**ky.