Golds no longer doing mods?

Hutch

Clearly I have been away for a while, I just heard that gold are no longer doing mods on putters. 

Can anyone shed any light on why.

If so who is filling that space on the Japan Market?

Is this something TSG club works is now offering moving forward?

I believe they still do mod work on their brand of putters.   but no more one offs of non-Gold's putters. 
I think creating jigs to hold the various putters in place for additional milling and mods got to be very costly and so they stopped doing it. 

I don't know of any replacement vendors who can do mods at his point.  Refinishes I believe are still available through TSG Club Works.  

15 minutes ago, nobmontana said:

I believe they still do mod work on their brand of putters.   but no more one offs of non-Gold's putters. 
I think creating jigs to hold the various putters in place for additional milling and mods got to be very costly and so they stopped doing it. 

I don't know of any replacement vendors who can do mods at his point.  Refinishes I believe are still available through TSG Club Works.  

Thanks for the clarity Nobs

Good they are still doing gold original mods. Always liked the GF00A SUS303.

damn I was not aware that they stopped doing mods of other branded putters.. I'd been thinking of sending them either my SeeMore or my Seven for a while, guess I thought about it for too long 

Yea it's unfortunate but he wasn't making enough and there was always surprises with other brands products when working on them.  Sasaya is a unique fella.