ID BL headweight

wedda

Hello everyone,

Currently gaming my ID BL's with Modus 120 and golfpride R58 1* upright - club comes out D1... 

Does the 120 series have a lot of weight in the butt of the shaft? I just feel that the ID BL's feels so light compared to all other sets I ever owned.. Maybe the heads are just light overall?

I hit my friends Yamaha 2009 Inpres X today and I need a set of these.. if anyone have them in good condition let me know. 😃

S200 = 127 grams

Grip = 50 grams as standard

6i = 436 = 259 grams head

Srixon Z565 = 6i 261,4

Miura 501 = 6i 266 grams

Need to get SW up a bit... 😃

Edited by wedda

The shaft weight on the DG S200 is 129g uncut and about 119g after cutting the butt according to their Japanese website. 

So your head weight on the IDBL #6 comes out as 267g which is inline with the other heads you mention here. 

Your club weight looks right on the money against the stock weight that Cuistot provided.    which makes sense. 

I took each iron apart - there was a tiny weight in each shaft that I removed 7i weighs 267,53 grams 

Tomorrow ill try one of my id bl's with a dynamic gold lite.. high launching shaft and compare it to the one with modus 120..