Waccine compo WAC WAC / driver opinions?

feduher

I will be pleased to receive yours opinions about the Gravity Compo Waccine wac wac 7, thanks in advanceI will be pleased to know your experience or opinions about this driver, thanks in advance

doubt youl get any play  feedback. 

ive not  even seen this around 

i had   a  look at the specs ,  its made of the best stuff.  and  @ 11*,  411cc   with an elongated oval face ,   196g   head coming in at  +/- 310g with a 60g shaft built spec , id think this is a bit of a max carry / all  distance driver. your not gonan get any cheat miles.

datt55g gives the ball the most instantaneous roost off the face , its the exact same stuff as  the  justick with  ti6-4-1 cat body  GREAT materials for a driver  that has  few but no better  equals for propuliosn off the  face,  one   aspect you shud know  about that  combo  is that s feel is  extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeemly   subjective,  some love it , (me)  others dont like it one bit . it f ca feel  very taught. and u dont feel like the ball is getting out there  as much as it is , ( it most certainly is ) . by  far the best shaft combo ive hit in the similar combo is a smoother one,  the diamana aliislei  73s  my  playing partner stole that from me and wont give  back is proof pudding that that staemtn is fact.

so.... id suggest a smoother shaft for an  awsome combo.

oh the waccine gr dr88  shaft  that i dont think they  make anymore is one that is worth a look for sure . maybe not in 88  but that model is LIGHTS OUT.

happy hunting

let us know 

Edited by supo