Nokia 7280 cell phone... what the f.... huh? what? eh?

20041029180902.jpeg

How exactly do you make a call with this... stick??  :-D  :-D  :-D

I don't know, but that guy staring at me is freaking me out!?!?! Is that lipstick he's wearing? :-D

that is one stupid looking phone. same thing, how the hell do u make a call? andthat guy is scaring me. why the hell is he wearing lipstick?

Battery life is short short short..if it says 3 hrs talk usually you'll get about 90 minutes..so if you take pics for cruise the web..about 30 min....wonder if you can get a wrist adapter so it fits up your sleeve like a derringer so you can flick your wrist and quick draw?

Battery life is short short short..if it says 3 hrs talk usually you'll get about 90 minutes..so if you take pics for cruise the web..about 30 min....wonder if you can get a wrist adapter so it fits up your sleeve like a derringer so you can flick your wrist and quick draw?

well, in Asia, we don't have FREE minutes on weekends and weekdays after 9pm. However, in Taiwan, it is free to receive calls while the caller/dialer pays dearly. Newer plans have emerged where cheaper or free to call each other within the same mobile company.

I am guessing 2 hours straight talking... 3 hours if use corded ear phone... 1 hour if you use the speakerphone or bluetooth earphone option... 3-4 days standby...

Anyways, taking a business trip to the states and will give review on this phone after I'm back from states. For a trendy single guy, this phone would spark many sensual conversations with shallow but beautiful gals.