PHIL"S FUNNY PICTURE! :)

joey3108

LMAO That is the funniest pic in a while Phil is never going to live this one down for a while. :roll:

Poor Phil, he loses again to Tiger in the last group and now this pic!

I was pulling for Phil and was disappointed he didn't win but this picture is hilarious. Is this when his chip lipped out on the 18th?

Looks like somebody kicked him you know where and on top of that it looks like the guy in the backround is doing him! :surprize:

Too bad for Phil.  I was very disappointed that he "declined to be interviewed" by NBC after losing to Tiger this weekend...  Poor loser!!

Bert-B

I was surprised by that too because he always gives those quick interviews even after a big loss. This could fire him up though because he is obviously sick of losing to Tiger.

poor bastard, how can u blam him for decline "PHIL, HOWS IT FEEL TO LOSE AGAIN TO TIGER" "YOU GOT SCREWED ON CAMERA, LITERALLY"' i mean come on the press is there to knock u down, all they'd do is rub it in who wants to listen to that s**t... funny pic tho :cool: