Gauge Japan " The Balde " w/ PICS

That putter looks purdy but the head cover is definately a step down, and for a ho like myself that's half the joy in buying a new flat stick.  :whistle:

IMO that head cover is :cool:

Notice the finish on this putter, darker and deeper than anything else I have seen on the market. The Mill Marks on the face promote an end over end roll. It is Carbon Forged 100% CNC milled with a 350g head and NS pro 130g shaft. It has a very very soft feeling to it.

What kind of damage would one of those do to a visa?

I mean...   just out of curiousity of course.  :money:  :wah:

Its Only 269.00 Shipped Same day :surprize:

OMG, not bad at all. Love that putter! Do you have the loft/lie specs (is it the "standard" 72* lie 4* loft?)?

OMG, not bad at all. Love that putter! Do you have the loft/lie specs (is it the "standard" 72* lie 4* loft?)?

Yeah not bad at all.... what's the putter length on it?

The mill marks on the face are awesome...

Ooohh...I love this putter. :love:

*hint hint :chickblk:

Chris,

Should we order thru you or the "Catalog".

Thanks,

Greg

Order through Chris, and you'll get a Deal!!

Is that face suppose to provide the same benefit of the Yes!! Groove putters? Like it gets the ball rolling sooner, no skidding? Nice looking putter

BTW. If I can guess the course and hole you live by, can I get R5 TP head? lol

Exactly, They junk'd a ton of putters just to change at the last minute to this new Milling style. Its roll is end over end and it feels very soft.

If you can guess what hole and course, ill let you demo one.

Is that face suppose to provide the same benefit of the Yes!! Groove putters? Like it gets the ball rolling sooner, no skidding? Nice looking putter

Exactly, They junk'd a ton of putters just to change at the last minute to this new Milling style. Its roll is end over end and it feels very soft.

Well I'm assuming you are on Oahu. Starts with a W, and thats the 12th green if I remember the hole numbers correctly, 10th is a par 4, 11th is a par 3, 12th is a par 5 down hill. Or its the 3rd hole, I'm not sure if the course changed the number on the nines or not, havent golfed there in like 2 years lol.

Well thats my best guess, I rememeber that hole distinctly cause I go over the green there and looking for my balls in those bushes lol.

If I'm wrong, can I at least find out when they might release the R5 TP to the public in the US and about the price range? Or if you might be getting them at price I can afford like $500 or less, I cant help it if I'm broke lol. Anyways thank you for any info.

Well I'm assuming you are on Oahu. Starts with a W, and thats the 12th green if I remember the hole numbers correctly, 10th is a par 4, 11th is a par 3, 12th is a par 5 down hill. Or its the 3rd hole, I'm not sure if the course changed the number on the nines or not, havent golfed there in like 2 years lol.

Well thats my best guess, I rememeber that hole distinctly cause I go over the green there and looking for my balls in those bushes lol.

If I'm wrong, can I at least find out when they might release the R5 TP to the public in the US and about the price range? Or if you might be getting them at price I can afford like $500 or less, I cant help it if I'm broke lol. Anyways thank you for any info.

R5TP is unknown right now, all I know is the Factory in Taiwan produced a bunch recently, more than I would assume the Tour can handle. No release date or even 100% retail confirmation yet.

The Guess you made was correct! W, Par 5 12th Hole and stop looking for your balls in my Yard. Once they hit the bushes they are mine!

Drop me a PM let me know when you want to Demo it. Broke people living in Hawaii get the best deals.

R5TP is unknown right now, all I know is the Factory in Taiwan produced a bunch recently, more than I would assume the Tour can handle. No release date or even 100% retail confirmation yet.

The Guess you made was correct! W, Par 5 12th Hole and stop looking for your balls in my Yard. Once they hit the bushes they are mine!

Drop me a PM let me know when you want to Demo it. Broke people living in Hawaii get the best deals.

The cart path actually gave it away, I only remember seeing that type of cart path at that one course lol. And if my $3 golf ball ends up in your yard I'm breaking down the fence lol.

Anyways thanks for the info, I'll demo it if I ever attend a TSG golf outing on Oahu, but after a 97 today at Ewa Villages, I dont feel like embarrassing myself with you pros.

Thanks again for the info.

350g

4* loft

71* lie angle

Forged Carbon Steel 100% CNC milled

NS pro 130g shaft

Doesn't the Gauge website say 340g's for the weight?

This is TSG man, We are special, All the Balde's I sell are 350g's and its stated on the label. :laugh:

350g

4* loft

71* lie angle

Forged Carbon Steel 100% CNC milled

NS pro 130g shaft

Doesn't the Gauge website say 340g's for the weight?

This is TSG man, We are special, All the Balde's I sell are 350g's and its stated on the label. :laugh:

I know, I know....you answered in my PM after that post. So, I just had to buy one. Paypaled you earlier today :laugh:

How does this compare in terms of softness with a TeI3 scotty? The Balde looks so nice, I am very interested in buying one... (do you have the different color gauge grips?) :cool:

how would you consider the offset on the neck? newport offset, a midslant offset? a newport beach 1.5 minimal offset?

Thanks, I really want to get one. :surprize: