Tourstage X-ST Pics!

TourSpecGolfer

As said above i did have the HO urge and ended up buying a JPX with an m75. however after playing both this and the XST i cant help but think what the XST would be like with the M75 Tour AD shaft!

Why such thoughts? because the XST is and has been the single best looking 3 wood head ive seen to date! feel of the face is soft yet solid, i think i just didt get on with the nippon steel fw shaft!

Chris can this be ordered with an M75 as custom?

As said above i did have the HO urge and ended up buying a JPX with an m75. however after playing both this and the XST i cant help but think what the XST would be like with the M75 Tour AD shaft!

Why such thoughts? because the XST is and has been the single best looking 3 wood head ive seen to date! feel of the face is soft yet solid, i think i just didt get on with the nippon steel fw shaft!

Chris can this be ordered with an M75 as custom?

Same here Bernard, I'm not getting one very well with the Nippon shaft, however I have a Diamana 83 Stiff waiting to go into this, will be installed once I've had my fitting @ Precision Golf, I'll let you know the results once shafted.

Same here Bernard, I'm not getting one very well with the Nippon shaft, however I have a Diamana 83 Stiff waiting to go into this, will be installed once I've had my fitting @ Precision Golf, I'll let you know the results once shafted.

cant wait to hear your results omar! i simply am not used to steel in my fw and it really did throw me! however i still think that it is the best looking 3 wd around, along with a great feel on impact. :tsg_smilie_cool:

• 4 weeks later...