New Gold's Factory irons!

taipanli

I have to say the guy produces beautiful looking clubs. This new blade seems a little thicker than the ones I have. Love the stamping. I've sworn off blades for now so I don't think I'll be trying to source a set but it's still tempting! Anyone interested in my old ones?? :whistle:

001.jpg002.jpg

003.jpg004.jpg

005.jpg007.jpg

008.jpg

I have to say the guy produces beautiful looking clubs.  This new blade seems a little thicker than the ones I have.  Love the stamping.  I've sworn off blades for now so I don't think I'll be trying to source a set but it's still tempting!  Anyone interested in my old ones?? :whistle:  

001.jpg002.jpg

003.jpg004.jpg

005.jpg007.jpg

008.jpg

The toes do seem a little square, or maybe the scorelines and sandblasting just take up too much of the face. Bar that they are almost identical to my Mizuno MP11s, and I have used these since 1992. Enough said!! :cool: :love:

• 3 weeks later...

I have had my new Gold's CB sitting on the shelf for over a week. Also had the chance to see the blades. In terms of the club cosmetics, a bit disappointing I would say, the pics look better, kinda component like in real life. Obviously the value may be in the soft feel, and will report in as and when I find a chance to hit them. (Unfortunately current priority is to test the MB2s first)

I have had my new Gold's CB sitting on the shelf for over a week. Also had the chance to see the blades. In terms of the club cosmetics, a bit disappointing I would say, the pics look better, kinda component like in real life. Obviously the value may be in the soft feel, and will report in as and when I find a chance to hit them. (Unfortunately current priority is to test the MB2s first)

Cant wait to hear the reviews on the gold irons ALU and hows the stand up against the great gauge irons! as for the mb2s....these you will not be disappointed with!!!!! :tsg_smilie_cool:

• 1 month later...

GORE-JUSS! :tsg_smilie_cool: