G-Field Premium Zone #0, #1, #2

TourSpecGolfer

For those who think the Anser is the Answer, I must say that these new G-Field Premium Zone putters are the most luxurious and tech filled anser putters to EVER hit the market. SS304 body, SS303 Insert, Double 20g Tungsten Ingots and a new patent pending Aluinser design. FEEL - WEIGHT - ROLL Absolutely Outstanding!

This is only half of the Premium Zone, the other half ( Mallets ) are still to come!

10_0.jpg22_0.jpg

09_1.jpg21_1.jpg

11_2.jpg23_2.jpg

I have seen these in person and let me tell you these images dont do a thing for them. Please compare models and feel free to request other angles.

Hi Chris,

They all look great, although I must say the face takes a little getting used to (but it looks pretty slick nonetheless). I did have one quick question on the offset, and wanted to know if you could compare it to any of the previous Gauge models like the One.

Cheers,

Kyle

You know me Chris... all about the #1. Going to cut my A1SP to 33" (still brand new) and see if I can challenge the SM490A. Throw in the Bettinardi Big Time and I am pretty set on putters. But I'm not ruling out the #1... and based on the NC1 heads, I am sure the quality is stunning.

Release is not 100% set yet. My best guess is Late Feb to early March. The price should retail around 399.00 or so.

44_0.jpg

43_1.jpg

45_2.jpg

4 color samples that will be available to the public along black. there are also 2 other colors not shown.

MP0L8919.jpg

I like the 0 with the Orange insert.

Will they offer customization? ie length and lie?

When Team G-Field aka GF Studio is established in the U.S they will have all sorts of custonmizations available. Until then yes length and lie are adjustable.

I've never claimed to be the sharpest tack in the pack but what doe's "SUS" mean? Do you have any idea what the other two colors look like? In my opinion black still looks the best

Yes I do but I dont have the pics yet, SUS = Stainless Steel.

Here are some topline pics to compare:

#0,#1,#2

34_0.jpg33_1.jpg35_2.jpg

GOSH!!!

I like them ALL~

After playing the A1SP for more than 6 months now, I must say Gauge is on the right track making putters that competes with the top dogs in US. I really hope they can impact US golf and open the new doors for imports in the states!!

:tsg_smiley_gfield: Wow...I think I'm going to be getting a new putter... :tsg_smiley_gfield:

Hey Chris, sign me up for a #1 :tsg_smilie_money3:

When will these putters be available?

Definite threadjack, however are you able to post some photos of the Gauge studio irons??

:tsg_smilie_cool:

Hey Phillip Alexander,

I don't have time to take pictures of my irons right now, but here's a picture from TSG's Gallery.

http://member.tourspecgolf.com/gallery/imp...DSC04946?full=1

DSC04946.sized.jpg

Definite threadjack, however are you able to post some photos of the Gauge studio irons??

:tsg_smilie_cool:

Back to the G-Field Premium Putters, does anyone have any opinions about the insert colors? I think I like the black, but maybe I should get something flashier... :tsg_smilie_rolleyes:

Wow Chris, those putters really caught my eye. I personally am a huge fan of the head shape of the Anser 0, I prefer the rounder look. Reminds me quite a bit of the Tour Zero headshape (IMHO the best Newport shape head in the universe)

Can I ask why its SS304 body and SS303 for the insert? ie why is it not all SS303? Cost?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Phillip Alexander,

I don't have time to take pictures of my irons right now, but here's a picture from TSG's Gallery.

http://member.tourspecgolf.com/gallery/imp...DSC04946?full=1

DSC04946.sized.jpg

Back to the G-Field Premium Putters, does anyone have any opinions about the insert colors? I think I like the black, but maybe I should get something flashier... :tsg_smilie_rolleyes:

Mate those photos of the irons are unbelievable

:tsg_smilie_cool: :tsg_smilie_cool:

Thanks Phil