Tourstage version 2006 X-Wedge!

The most popular wedge on the Japan Tour is the 2005 Tourstage X-Wedge 03. Not anymore, with the help of Japans top pro's Tourstage has further enhanced the JPGA's most used short game weapon. Its a 2 wedge set that retails for 63,000 yen in Japan same price as the Maruyama spec's :tsg_smilie_money3:

new_X_Wedge.jpg

MAN OH MAN.....those are some sexy mofo's!!!! I didn't think that the x-wedge could look much better than it did, but I was WAAAAY wrong. Thanks for showing those to us Chris.

So many wedges, so little time!!

Maybe one day I'll take a short game lesson, in the mean time, may as well keep buying wedges till I find one that works :tsg_smiley_laughatyou:

anyone :tsg_smiley_crazy:

Besides looking at the pics and off the top of my head I would say marus grind is a mid bounce non cambered sole which easily opens up. the head itself is very compact and yes the specs are a the very light side. The new X-wedge looks more versitile for the better plater, more bounce, more camber, better size face and profile and at D3. I would select the new 06 X-Wedge in a hearbeat.

Why oh why do they have to manufacture such attractive wedges! I mean really, recently I've noticed that I am responding in the same way to wedges as I do to attractive women; by reaching for my wallet! I'm sure this is some kind of disturbingly psychological condition that can eventually be blamed on my parents and a catholic upbringing. Those are attractive enough to consider working overtime so I can afford to invite them back to my place for some quality alone time. :tsg_smilie_whistle:

• 9 months later...
Besides looking at the pics and off the top of my head I would say marus grind is a mid bounce non cambered sole which easily opens up. the head itself is very compact and yes the specs are a the very light side. The new X-wedge looks more versitile for the better plater, more bounce, more camber, better size face and profile and at D3. I would select the new 06 X-Wedge in a hearbeat.

It is exciting news, but how much should i owe you for those two wedge set in USD?

Thanks