Technity

WJK

Does anyone have any experience with this brand of clubs...Technity...I was on TSG and saw the ad above and clicked on it and saw some of their stuff (too bad its all in Japanese which I cant read)

But the irons look cool...plain and simple....even the driver looks pretty hot...

Does anyone have any experience with this brand of clubs...Technity...I was on TSG and saw the ad above and clicked on it and saw some of their stuff (too bad its all in Japanese which I cant read)

But the irons look cool...plain and simple....even the driver looks pretty hot...

The brand is called EPON. they are owned 100% by Endo Golf, the largest manufacturer of OEM clubs.

They are using their combined design and material expertise to create clubs under the epon name which are supposedly their most high quality forgings ever.

I have some samples of each wood, iron, and wedge coming within the next month. I am excited to see and test these and look forward to sharing some actual picas with you soon.

Nice stuff,

like the plain looks, that X copper wedge looks superb, it is copper ???

Shame there's no MB blades.

Copper finish, to give the forged steel a softer impact. this stuff looks really good guys. If its owned by Endo and they claim it was designed with the combined data of all their best forgings I think it will be pure performance.

I checked out the site. Strong lofts...and funny the Pro model has stronger lofts than the Pro II model which looks more GI.

I think maybe you just looked at the PW loft...in the Pro model is 46* and Pro II is 47* and the 9 iron is the same at 42* but the rest of the Pro model lofts are actually weaker; especially in the middle irons. I like the look a lot. Am really interested in hearing and seeing more. New is always such good fun!

I think maybe you just looked at the PW loft...in the Pro model is 46* and Pro II is 47* and the 9 iron is the same at 42* but the rest of the Pro model lofts are actually weaker; especially in the middle irons. I like the look a lot. Am really interested in hearing and seeing more. New is always such good fun!

Yeah. I just looked at the PW. I didn't look at the others because it wouldn't make sense to have the Player's have stronger PW lofts and have weaker mid/long iron lofts? I wonder what the reasoning is behind that.

These are available now for interested parties.

Loft, Length and Lie are adjustable.

Shaft Options,

DG S200, S300, S400, X100

Shimada AC-10 Steel

K's Series Steel

NS Pro 750, 850, 950, 1050, 1150

Tour Concept

Project X and Project X HL

Black Gold

All Rifle Shafts Including Japan Only Stuff

Axiv Graphite

Tour AD Graphite

if you have other requests let me know.

Really good looking stuff I'm impressed, I hope they do good, and I also like the subtleness of there stuff.

• 2 weeks later...