workout link Follow the link if this technotard did it correctly. Lots of stretching and exercises performed in golfing posture to give you a really solid base to work from. I started with the intermediate one as I am in reasonably out of shape condition and will end up with the advanced one I'm sure in April. Best part is I only had to buy an exercise ball! Hip, I understand you pain at pace of play issues. Been something I was taught from the beginning, hit ball, chase ball, hit ball again do not dawdle. As for lost balls, it's only a ball, they make more. The real sad of the vacation had to be you missed the opportunity to shovel all that snow! :tsg_smilie_wink:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

workout link Follow the link if this technotard did it correctly. Lots of stretching and exercises performed in golfing posture to give you a really solid base to work from. I started with the intermediate one as I am in reasonably out of shape condition and will end up with the advanced one I'm sure in April. Best part is I only had to buy an exercise ball!

Hip, I understand you pain at pace of play issues. Been something I was taught from the beginning, hit ball, chase ball, hit ball again do not dawdle. As for lost balls, it's only a ball, they make more. The real sad of the vacation had to be you missed the opportunity to shovel all that snow! :tsg_smilie_wink:

Think I will give that a pass shoe . Am tired just from looking at the web site :tsg_smiley_sleep::atsg_smilie_roll:

Shoe I have the driver and it is fantastic. Andy did a hell of a job with it. The Accra Tour 70 m5 is a perfect fit for me. I am really looking forward to playing more with it. I am thinking I am going to change out my 3 wood shaft also. Something more tip stiff like the Accra but lively. I am the assistant coach for the middle school golf team where I work. We should go to state with the girls. We are playing with the kids during practice...triple low ball and the winning group gets candy bars. My group won the other day and I gave out the candy bars. Then for mine I put tees in my pocket and let the rest guess how many I had in my pocket and gave it away. The kids are having fun...the old coach was a task master and the kids did not have fun. That has hurt us this year....some of our good 8th grade boys did not try out.

Edited by Alcap26

Shoe - work it baby. Man I need to do something- just got back from the movies with the kids - nothing like two big buckets of popcorn with butter.

Alan - glad to hear you like the driver. It plays much better with the T70. Keep us posted.

Mike - hangin in there ? bike coming out soon ?

HA..the older you get the harder it is to keep the moving parts moving! But I'm thinking this is gonna be a good year on the links so a little pre-season training can't hurt at all. Besides it's winter and I need something to do when watching old Bruce Willis movies. LOL Of course first I check in all the closets to make sure Chuck Norris is not hiding waiting for a chance to jump out and kill me!

Alan, glad you like the driver. I'm trying to decide between the J33R and G5 as to which I'm going to stick an AXIV in for the season. Going to a large demo day on the 18th of March so hopefully I can decide after that which one to get. Keep having fun with the kids! I've never understood taskmaster coaches in any sport simply because it's only a GAME I mean come on. Had I been exposed to a Bobby Knight type anywhere along the way we'd have come to blows quickly( I really had issues with authority as a young'in). Fun is good, serious is a pain in the patoot.

Shoe - work it baby. Man I need to do something- just got back from the movies with the kids - nothing like two big buckets of popcorn with butter.

Alan - glad to hear you like the driver. It plays much better with the T70. Keep us posted.

Mike - hangin in there ? bike coming out soon ?

Not yet Andy . It F**KING snowed yesterday and it doesn't look like it is going to leave us any time soon :tsg_smilie_sad: :tsg_smilie_wah: :tsg_smilie_whistle: :tsg_smilie_smile:

Not yet Andy . It F**KING snowed yesterday and it doesn't look like it is going to leave us any time soon :tsg_smilie_sad: :tsg_smilie_wah: :tsg_smilie_whistle: :tsg_smilie_smile:

I thought you lived in the land of rain? Get the bike out anyway and slap a set of ice grip studded tires in an go ice biking. :tsg_smilie_confused: Just wear a helmet cuz as I remember if you ride much below 40* your eyes water like all get out and if you go fast enough they freeze shut. Makes for an added challenge! :tsg_smilie_whistle:

Snow! - oh it is winter I forgot.

Well I think the bag is close to being done for the 06' season.

thanks to all those that I drove crazy with question after question.

Winter indeed, but not for long...I see by your sig you went with the Tour Concept shafts...I'm thinking you're going to like those.

My bag is closer to being set also...I think...maybe..

I do need to get a new stand bag though.

Winter indeed, but not for long...I see by your sig you went with the Tour Concept shafts...I'm thinking you're going to like those.

My bag is closer to being set also...I think...maybe..

I do need to get a new stand bag though.

Hard to believe I'll be playing n Myrtle Beach in 27 days. Freezing rain today. And that's good considering 5-7" of snow was forcast. Winter indeed, Shoe. Winter indeed.

post-560-1141352271_thumb.jpg

Edited by HipCheck

Shoe I just got an Ogio Vaporlite and have used it once. Great straps and divider and light. The legs don't close up snug though...going to play with it a bit to see if any adjustment can be made.

I can't believe I won a Scratch wedge in the giveaway. Now I will have three....woohoo. Now I just have to decide on the grind.

Oh my 5-7 inches of snow...freezing rain...bring back Global Warming eh...I'm hoping in 27 days I can be hitting balls at the range at the very least. Mrytle Beach .... freshly mown lawn (cut by someone other than myself) .... dew on the ground ... standing on the first tee ... :atsg_logo_anim: ...* sigh and shake head*

Alan, congrats again on the wedge...very very cool...let me know how that bag works out...I must get a new one as the old one has split several seems and I don't think I can rescue it even with 50lb test fishing line..it just torn in a major stress point. Need something with an insulated pocket to carry ice water bottle.

Congrats on winning the wedge!!! Hope all you guys are doing well. I'm hanging in Iowa during the week these days and going to Dallas on the weekend. It's been pretty taxing but it's a great work experience. It looks like it might be turning into golf season so I'll have to bring the sticks up. I guess I can have a Dallas bag and a Des Moines bag. Good thing I have 9 million sets of irons just sitting around. Talk to you guys soon.

Lance! wondered where you wandered off to..seem to be accumulating frequent flyer miles by the score. Take care and enjoy!

I've got some new items in the works so the bag is changing prior to the start of the season..only things safe are the irons and 3 wood.

Shoe - so what is in mind for the big stick ?

I think the bag is set - kinda went on a Scotty spree.

Mike- good to hear from ya - what you up to ?

I was in Vegas last weekend. Totally overrated :tsg_smiley_yes:

It's gonna be 90 in Dallas on Sunday hopefully I can sneak in a round. I just hit platinum on AA so the miles are coming boys. BTW, if you hit executive platinum one of the perks is a guaranteed seat on sold out flights as long as you give them 24 hours advance notice. Remember that next time you get bumped.

Andy I'm picking up a G Field GTW driver with a foamed head and an Axiv shaft so I can hit the ball 462 yds on average. Gonna play like a big boy this year, no more of those piddling 192 yd drives for me no sir ree bob! Frank Thomas can take his average golfer drive stats and burn them cuz they not be applyin' to me no more. I be livin' larger than the enzite guy ever dreamed of livin' wooo hooo! They be callin' me "Smackie" on the links this year by crackie!

It's supposed to be 62* today and I'm getting anxious to play and anxious to get my new stuff. Also have a set of TSG V1 wedges and a center shafted red Tubu putter coming so I should be able to capitlize on my new found length off the tee by hitting the ball right next to the hole and making every putt. Barry Bonds has promised to send me his work out routine too complete with supplements!

Shoe - so what is in mind for the big stick ?

I think the bag is set - kinda went on a Scotty spree.

Mike- good to hear from ya - what you up to ?

Not up to much Andy . Taking it easy and using the BBQ .

Nicde amount of points there Lance , myself almost have enough to take a trip Down Under , for a fact by the time I fully recover I should have more than enough and if it falls in the winter time here and I am able to travel , I know where I am headed to for a holiday . :tsg_smilie_money3: :tsg_smilie_smile:

Mike- did you get the chargriller ?

I love mine.

Ausie callin ?

Sounds like a good trip - evreyone I know that has gone there has loved it.

No not yet . Am going to pick one up when my present BBQ dies .

Really no use for 2 of them for one person cooking .

Plus have yet to find one here that is a good price . :-(

Guys I have been extremely busy with the golf team and other things. We are getting ready to head to Florida this weekend. Hopefully more to come when I get back.

Have a fun filled trip Alan .

Hope you get to play mega golf and you get no rain .

I think this is the first day of spring so why oh why is the sky spitting snow? *sigh* *shake head* at least I have packages waiting for me at work tomorrow! gives a whole new meaning to looking forward to going to work. Wish I was in Florida....