I am hesitant to agree with the global warming arguments simply because too little data is actually available. The environment, while being a closed system, albeit a very large one, contains to many variables to consistantly predict the effect of man on its behavior. I have read too many scientific articles which call into question the arguments/facts/interpretation of data made by the global warming faction to place a lot of credence in their argument. At this point in time global warming is not my primary concern.

I am hesitant to agree with the global warming arguments simply because too little data is actually available. The environment, while being a closed system, albeit a very large one, contains to many variables to consistantly predict the effect of man on its behavior. I have read too many scientific articles which call into question the arguments/facts/interpretation of data made by the global warming faction to place a lot of credence in their argument. At this point in time global warming is not my primary concern.

I would find peoples lack of concern amusing if this weren't such a big deal.

Global warming is real and it's rapidly changing the earths climates. If you can't tell a difference already, you are closed minded and out of touch with reality.

Actually, there is nothing more important than dealing with this problem now... or there will be no earth and no place to live. It's coming folks... it's coming.

I would find peoples lack of concern amusing if this weren't such a big deal.

Global warming is real and it's rapidly changing the earths climates. If you can't tell a difference already, you are closed minded and out of touch with reality.

Actually, there is nothing more important than dealing with this problem now... or there will be no earth and no place to live. It's coming folks... it's coming.

I would agree and here is a link on the latest news on this very real subject:

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews....2_scienceNews-3

Edited by yourpressed

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I just doubt from the amount of research I've read concerning this issue that the warming we are seeing is a direct result of man or a natural phenomenon which cycles every 1500 yrs or so resulting in a minor increase in average temperature. All the data that can be scientically backed up indicates that we are no warmer than the warm up that took place during the middle ages. Looking around at the current weather this winter I wonder how global warming supporters explain 15 inches of snow in Albuquerque, NM and all the snow and cold in Oklahoma, Colorado and Arizona? I have yet to be convinced that this is anything beyond a means to acheive some kind of political agenda. But that's just me.

I think it's apparent in simple weather fluctuations over the past few years. Un-Scientifically speaking, summers here in the OC have been markedly more humid than in any of my previous 30 summers. Also I believe NY has yet to have a day of snow this winter. I'm not a meteorologist, just my 2 cents.