Best Place to get fitted in Tokyo?

NewTokyo

Chris,

Do you know of anyone or anyplace in the Los Angeles area that offers the kind of quality fitting experience you describe here? Thanks.

--Richard

Have been to Victoria golf in Shinjuju multiple times, the last time being in April and they do not carry any epon accessories or gear at all.

Great place for a sticky though as expensive.

Have been to Victoria golf in Shinjuju multiple times, the last time being in April and they do not carry any epon accessories or gear at all.

Great place for a sticky though as expensive.

Was in tokyo last month.. I can confirm theres no Epon at VG Shinjuku.

Thanks fellas. So begs the question, which store carries some?

I was in Tokyo last month as well. Did some serious Golf shopping. From gear/clothes to clubs. Confirm that Victoria Golf (VG) in Shinjuku does not have Epon (and I visited dozens of shops and couldnt see it out of the rack).

In my opinion VG is just an OK shop; in a sense that it does have a lot of stuff (mainstream) but the special/unique brands cant be found there. They let you try the clubs but fitting as per say is not available. If you like all the "mainstream" stuff you could also check the top floor of Yodobashi Akiba (old Yodobashi Camera in Akihabara) as they also have the main stream stuff in a single floor.

For clothes I went to Dance with Dragon and Russeluno (new shop) at Hiroo (not so easy to find) as well as to Rough & Swell (www.storage36.com/product which is in the middle of nowhere). You can find some of these brands at Isetan Men Shinjuku (p.s.-> prepare your pocket as these are VERY expensive).

I bought my Ryoma at Daimaru (Yesu exit Tokyo station) ~ I did it because I couldnt wait until it was available here at TSG and they do carry Crazy stuff (they do an "acceptable" fitting). I would rather recommend you order and organize with TSG as they can take you to the Crazy Factory fitting place which is the real deal!

As anotehr important note; TSG was the only place I managed to get the "Flying Cat" driver. In another trip I did back in November last year I hunted in vain this model to some unheard corners of Tokyo (pure waste of time).

Enjoy tokyo and have fun,

Cheers,

M.