Ultimate Epon Driver

More pics of the handmade 30th Aniversary Epon Driver, Just installed the RODDIO 6-BA in SR flex and its almost to pretty to hit.

Not sure if i should keep it as a gamer or put her on the bay? :atsg_smilie_roll:

031_001.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

037.jpg

038_001.jpg

045_001.jpg

046_001.jpg

047_002.jpg

Damn, perfect spec for me too.

More pics of the handmade 30th Aniversary Epon Driver, Just installed the RODDIO 6-BA in SR flex and its almost to pretty to hit.

Not sure if i should keep it as a gamer or put her on the bay? :atsg_smilie_roll:

031_001.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

037.jpg

038_001.jpg

045_001.jpg

046_001.jpg

047_002.jpg

Beautiful, what what be the ideal swing speed for using this particular driver in this particular shaft?

Beautiful, what what be the ideal swing speed for using this particular driver in this particular shaft?

This shaft is made for someone with a smooth fluid swing and a headspeed of around 92.5mph to probably around 100mph on the high end... also depends on how Chris installed it...

Put it in your bag or auction it on TSG.

The bay certainly would not do it justice.

If you are not going to game it or hold on to it as a momento....run a raffle here on TSG. Figure out what you think it's worth and go from there...For example, if you think it's worth a thousand--10 entries/$100 each.

The "TSG" Black Type J's on ebay would have been another cool raffle item not to mention the Jersey wedge.

Just my early morning rambling thoughts.

Lovely looking club :atsg_smilie_roll:

Not sure about the blue hue though.... i'm a bit conservative when it comes to looks of clubs.

What's the grip? kinda curious......

That is one sweet driver. Would look great in MY bag! :atsg_smilie_roll:

The grip is TSG's own "tourspec" (written in Katakana) cord grip.

I know those grips very well and may I say they sure do feel nice!! :atsg_smilie_roll:

I have held that club in my hands. The pictures do not do it justice. That club is absolutely beautiful.

Great first post...... welcome on board :atsg_smilie_roll:

Soooooooooooooo....

What became of the Driver???

I sold it then I contacted epon to see if they could find anymore. indeed they did 3 left on the planet, they are on the way to me.

1 x 1.5 closed

1 x .6 open

1 x .5 closed

The one in the pics sold to a good customer who just had to have it.

Soooooooooooooo....

What became of the Driver???

It's in my bag. :tsg_smiley_crazy:

I am hoping to get to the range today and I will get a few rounds in with it over the next two weeks. I've been playing the Epon 460 with X-con 6 and couldn't resist this one. The anniversary model is beautiful! Almost too nice looking to hit. I'll report back later.

It's in my bag. :tsg_smilie_laugh:

I am hoping to get to the range today and I will get a few rounds in with it over the next two weeks. I've been playing the Epon 460 with X-con 6 and couldn't resist this one. The anniversary model is beautiful! Almost too nice looking to hit. I'll report back later.

Now we know where THE driver is, did you also get the Black J on eBay? :atsg_smilie_roll:

Edited by Duffer19

Now we know where THE driver is, did you also get the Black J on eBay? :atsg_smilie_roll:

Black J? No. I did not see those.

Black J? No. I did not see those.

It is the one of the kind by Chris that went for only $909 heads only at ebay by TSG yesterday. It would have been perfect match to your LE driver.