MIZUNO MP-57

xxio

I love Mizuno irons and wedges! I can't wait for more detailed pictures. But at first viewing I would bag them without hesitation!

Mike

Looks like a cross between the 67 and the 60. The cut-muscle is 67ish but the the cavity is definitely 60. I hit the 67's and didn't care for them at all. Not sure how putting those together would be...

Okay, the absolute slavish devotion to the cut muscle BS has to go... this club's appearance with that little cut muscle is crap-- I thought the mp-67s were baloney, but this takes the prize. For the life of me, I don't get why EVERY club in the line-up has to employ some cut muscle configuration... the cut muscle does little to NOTHING, and Mizuno's iron line-up would be better served by employing different styling and foregivness at each product level... this looks like a marketing decision gone very wrong ...

Yea, trying to incorporate the cut-muscle on every MP iron is too much. I'll just stick to the 57 w/o the cut-muscle.. I'm lovin' my 27s!

Here you go!I hope this will work.

V

was wondering what you thought of those WR Irons from Srixon?

perhaps compared to an R7 Forged in terms of forgiveness, playability, and softness?

thanks

Jack

WR felt very 2nd rated compared to R7 Forged,may be of the manufacture procedure (sus304 casting) Vs forging 1025.

WR shafted with DGSL S300 I didnt like it a bit ,didnt bother to take it to the course.

V

ps R7 forged is my preferred irons among my 15 or so sets .

• 2 weeks later...

Chris:

We expect a full report with Nippon 1150 GH's based upon your recent purchase. I'd especially be interested in the 5 gram head difference and swing weighting.

Word is that Project X will be the stock shaft...sweet.

Even sweeter, check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting

i have found my next set of irons.