PRGR Egg Spoon & Egg FW Images

These are the same. Same model # of the ones I've been playing for months now.

NOTHING has even come close to knocking these out of the bag.

On another note.... the PRGR TR-X 505 Premium reds are another great FW. If you have trouble getting the ball in the air they might be the best FW for your game.

Yup same woods. I just needed new ones and wanted to try a different loft.

I agree with idrive on the premium red 505 FW. super easy to get up in the air. Not exactly a pleasure to hit from the deep stuff though.

I think idrive is talking about the previous generation TR-X 505 FW's.

The new 2010 505 RED FW is even better. They rival the EGG for distance but are indeed very shallow.

I was :)

And the are very shallow. I don't know how they could get any better tho. I have a 16.5* that I put in the bag when I walk so I can take out the 3 and 5 wood. I try to only carry 10 clubs at the most and it fills a really big gap.

I'll be testing my 15* Spoon that I (goodsie) just installed a Crazy FW80 in in the morning. If this thing goes much longer than it did with the GD QT-MD I'll be using it off of the tee instead of a driver.

I was :)

And the are very shallow. I don't know how they could get any better tho. I have a 16.5* that I put in the bag when I walk so I can take out the 3 and 5 wood. I try to only carry 10 clubs at the most and it fills a really big gap.

I'll be testing my 15* Spoon that I (goodsie) just installed a Crazy FW80 in in the morning. If this thing goes much longer than it did with the GD QT-MD I'll be using it off of the tee instead of a driver.

wow that good huh? been raving about the spoon for months, i beleive you and want this sooo bad. love the shallow face and the topline pics. thats one very gorgeous fw! i am getting a epon 3ht next week and if that does not live up to my expectations i will get the spoon. cant wait to get this FW chapter solved!

• 3 weeks later...

C, i know you have tried all the FW woods but how does the 13* egg stack against other 15* fw woods? i know they are crazy long but are the 13s easy to hit off the deck? never owned a 13 before but i may have the oppurtunity to pick one up soon w crazy f80 shaft

• 3 weeks later...

How come PRGR does not put a serial number on the hosel of this club? That would help stop counterfitters.

Just received mine from TSG and no $%(*% serial number on it! If I ever sell it you get that question of authenticity.

Drives me crazy.

How come PRGR does not put a serial number on the hosel of this club? That would help stop counterfitters.

Just received mine from TSG and no $%(*% serial number on it! If I ever sell it you get that question of authenticity.

Drives me crazy.

Stevo I wish they would put it right on the club head but unfortunately PRGR like xxio laser etch the number on the shaft instead. So if you sell the club include the original shaft if reshafted.

Stevo I wish they would put it right on the club head but unfortunately PRGR like xxio laser etch the number on the shaft instead. So if you sell the club include the original shaft if reshafted.

thanks T...I see that now. With counterfeit clubs so rampant and a big drain on the industry, you would think they would come with some authentication web site or something to verify and get these bad clubs out of the system

• 1 month later...

Can anyone comment on how high they hit their spoon? I just picked up a 15* with kai'li 60 stiff and hit it as high as my pitching wedge. It still gets out there a fair distance, but I can't help but feel I am leaving some distance on the table.

This was my first range session with the egg so I just wanted to ask if anyone had similar impressions from their initial range session. I get the feeling that the 13* with a tighter shaft might be a dream stick for me, but I probably need some rounds with the 15* to know for sure.

The first generation spoon naturally launches higher which is one of the reasons it carries so much however high as your pitching wedge doesn't sound right.

Definitely give it some more time and let us know.

Another thing is now days foundries like Endo are putting serial numbers inside of the head or even under the plating for irons and wedges. They do this so the numbers can't be tampered with or counterfeited.

These must be hot in japan. I tried ordering it with fubuki shaft and its backordered until end of sept!! They said the first shipment sold out a month ago!

Thinking about trying the standard shafted version because it can be shipped early sept. Gotta get my hands on these to find out what the craze is about.