gocchin

I will have a set of these soon.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just walked my first round of the new year… The bunkers are still filled with snow and this frost is coming out of the ground so there's about an inch of mushy slop on the fairways so a lot of my drives were plugged. The greens had been plugged at the end of the season and were quite difficult to putt on.

That said I might've had the best iron round of my entire life with the onoffs and recoils. Shot a first round 84 from the tips with zero driver rollout and 36 putts.

Ball flight is mid high and strong, backed several approach shots up on the soft greens which left me long putts. (I'm used to allowing for rollout.)

This is bar none my most enjoyable set to play I've ever had. Only complaint I have is that since I have my Yururis getting Recoils put in I had to use PW way more than I'd like to and it isn't great around the greens. But that won't be an issue when I get my wedges back.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these to anyone but the staunchest compact head thin topline purists.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these to anyone but the staunchest compact head thin topline purists.

Guess I'm out...

I only have one ON OFF product the

ONOFF Labospec W358 Limited Shingo Katayama Wedge

but its the most valuable club in my bag. Its incredible the shots that can be pulled off with this from sand or any lie.

Edited by driverhead

Sounds tempting with all the reviews!!

These sound like the CLUB....for 2013

V Forged anyone??

These sound like the CLUB....for 2013

V Forged anyone??

Already Dale?

Already Dale?

Could be ...

Anyone compare the 2013 against the previous model?