ONOFF 2013 Product Launch Thread

gocchin

Irons look great, I'm going to stay with the 2011 forged for now. 18 UT sign me up. The drivers I will wait for Ts review, Onoff drivers I've hit haven't felt good or performed well for me. The bags are flashy but my Onoff black bag is classier again to me. All in all great to see the new line up, thanks.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow.... Another Hi Cor. Wonder how this compare to the rest?

• 2 weeks later...

Is the 18* Type S UT not listed in the ProShop for a reason? Not that I need it yet, but just curious....

I was hesitant to try the current ONOFF Forged irons then after about 9 holes I fell in love. We are expecting these to be cut from the same cloth, same great feel, same forgiveness into a slightly thinner sole and a hair smaller profile. I'm excited no doubt!

Try them you will see what all the fuss is about.

How do I try them? do you offer demo? I am interested.

Demos aren't in yet for the ONOFF models but the GIII 460HR Hi Cor driver arrived today.

Will test this weekend!

post-8383-0-20149100-1351828701.jpg

Tario, did you get a chance to test drive this beast?

Awesome looking Driver

After researching more on the new ONOFF irons, I'm getting more excited for them. They seem like something I could have in the bag for 2013! More emphasis on control and penetrating flight, with same great feel... Hmmm. decisions decisions.. :)

Tats, did you have the chance to hit the new ONOFF irons yet?

The pictures in the pro shop are stunning! It looks like the new model is bit more compact and has a thinner sole?

This could be in my bag in 2013 pretty much excited about it...

Irons are not out until mid to late December... demos will not come to me for another few weeks.

Just as I noted in the first post the new model is a tad more compact.

Irons are not out until mid to late December... demos will not come to me for another few weeks.

Just as I noted in the first post the new model is a tad more compact.

T,I can't see the pictures on the first post?

Now you should be able to... got a bit messed up.

thanks

T

Will TSG be stocking the full range of Polo's and Pant's??

We want to but its difficult to stock clothes as most brands expect shops to pre order a substantial amount before launch... this makes it too difficult for us to carry,

The clothes are amazing though and I can help anyone who wants to get ONOFF or anyother brand as a special order.

We want to but its difficult to stock clothes as most brands expect shops to pre order a substantial amount before launch... this makes it too difficult for us to carry,

The clothes are amazing though and I can help anyone who wants to get ONOFF or anyother brand as a special order.

Do you have a Link ??, id love to see more of there range please!

• 3 months later...

What's the verdict on the 2013 Onoff Forged??

Stupidly awesome! I'm working on a video review as well. Give me a bit on that.

Off the cuff, more accurate than the previous model, not as soft but still extremely great feeling. I think I may like it a little more as it provides more feedback yet still has soft areas near center. It has a better setup, less chunky and did I say these are accurate? Thats what I appreciate the most about these. That's my verdict, anyone else?

This is my first dabble into ONOFF gear and I'm really impressed.

Chris pretty much summed it up. Never tried the 2011's but the 2013's are very very soft and sets up great at address. VERY forgiving. Very little offset and a pleasure to play.

The only thing that would make these perfect (FOR ME) would be a slightly smaller club head.

If anyone is on the fence about purchasing these, do yourself and your golf scores a favor and get them. They are that good!

What's the verdict on the 2013 Onoff Forged??

Two thumbs up.... Way up!!!!