Japan Golf Fair 2013 - You guys coming?

gocchin

Hhmmmmmm.... hadn't planned on returning so soon.

What's the weather like?

I'd love to come along.........

I'd love to come along.........

Problem is I'd not wanna come back home

Will a lot of new products we don't know about yet pop up at this show?

The weather is VERY cold...

Will be in Hawaii last half of Jan and all of Feb avoiding the cold.

Thinking.....

Weather is Very Cold, but looking at all the new golf clubs will get you fired up! LoL :)

What's "very cold?" Just curious

• 2 weeks later...

I'm travelling to Japan for the first time this February and as a keen golfer thought I'd take in this event. What can I expect? I'm hoping for lots of cool (not available in Europe) equipment and accessories, some of which I can add to my bag??

Also, is it difficult to arrange to play a course near Tokyo, the language barrier is putting me off trying fearing it'll just get too complicated negotiating club hire etc..?

I have a friend named Ben who can help you. I've known him many years just tell him Chris from TourSpecGolf sent you.

Here is his company URL: http://www.golf-shizuoka.com

Wonder what new products gonna be launch there?? Will a boutique brand like Ryoma use this to launch their new products or they're so small it don't make sense for them to?

I might be there but working on my schedule to see if can get the approval from boss in the house.........

I heard on the last day, they sometimes sell off some of the stuff... is that true based on last year's experience?

I might be there but working on my schedule to see if can get the approval from boss in the house.........

I heard on the last day, they sometimes sell off some of the stuff... is that true based on last year's experience?

No they never sell anything on the last day. You can't buy anything on any day. You can't even leave the hall with a golf club or it causes a big fuss.

If somehow you can swing a pass (as trade) for the first day, it would be best for demo'ing clubs. The 2nd and last day are a bit of mad house for getting a chance to put your hands on trying out clubs. C is right about buying any golf clubs at the show. It is just mainly a show for new products.