George Spirits Pictures + Video!

TourSpecGolfer

As many have noticed we brought back the George Spirits brand to TSG.

The new mono GT455 driver is pretty sick it's got a 2 Piece body: 6A-4V + FACE-DAT55G cold forged in Japan and better players will appreciate that the 9.5* is a whopping 2* open while the 10.5 is 1.5* open and the 11.5 is 1* open.

The mono 3D forged iron is wicked as well, it's soft, its forgiving and it's still compact. More compact than the new ONOFF Forged but with a cavity that is just as deep. The limited muscle back irons are in the Video as well I believe there are only a couple sets left, in person it's very clean and simple with a near perfect shape.

The GT-SW Pro Forged is solid, it looks neo but from above it's compact and a near perfect shape while the sole is narrow yet the mass near the heel makes it very stable and heavier head.

Of course the putters are in there as well! Please enjoy the video!

gallery_18_5_134207.jpg

gallery_18_5_187801.jpg

gallery_18_5_187647.jpg

gallery_18_5_83392.jpg

gallery_18_5_393806.jpg

gallery_18_5_114052.jpg

The Mono 3 putter rolls excellent. Great head, not the best feeling but the results are there. Nice to see this dude still around.

I think it was you who mentioned you like it on faster greens, I agree and they are fantastic putters.

loving the gt-sw wedge. any feedback on this?

The GT-SW has a very sturdy feel, and you can sense it at address. It has a soft feel, not too crazy on the spin, but it does allow the ball to land very soft and the consistent feel makes it very easy to control distance with. The head is well balanced and it almost feels like it swings itself down and through after you take it back. One thing that was pleasantly surprising about this wedge is that it's not as chunky looking as it appears. From the back design, I though the head will look very thick and chunky at address, but it wasn't close to what I imagined.

What more can you tell us on the blades. I think I read in another post that this was actually a model from a couple years back only re-introduced? Is that so, and where is this forged.

Played my GS Mono 3 Putter on a slightly faster green... 26 putts! 4 birdies, 10 one putts, no 3 putts!

Truth be told however, it was my wedge play that was putting me with a real shout for 1 putts. Had 2 longish birdie putts though. This and the Kitada, I really don;t see how any putter can perform better if you like Anser style putters!

Also no 3W.. carried 2 drivers. Ryoma Okamoto did not miss a single fairway despite me not driving that well. The Black Widow missed about 3 fairways but she was long and ran a lot!

Oh.. end result.. shot career low today of 77! Woohoo!

Edited by wmclarenf1

i ahd a putt with that momo putter today with the sould slot.

sus 303

like it a lot

rolled very soft. and gave great feedback

not too bad a piece at all!

id easily consider this..

Edited by supo67

congrats on the amazing round!

Thanks dude! I felt possessed! The Romaros were like darts and on greens I missed (which were almost always a direct result of fairways missed, taking my medicine and just chipping back to the fairway leaving a long approach) , it was first cut of the green or not too far off. The 50 and 54 today were working very very well and left me with several putter length or less putts!

i ahd a putt withthat mom putter today with the guhew sould slot. sus 303 like it a lot rolled very soft. and gave great feedback not too bad a piece at all!

The roll is great but like I ave said before, not the softest and best feeling. A tad clickish but the roll is very good and most importantly the results are there! I would say the GS Mono 3 is more point and shoot than the Kitada is for me but only just. 26 and 29 putt rounds with teh GS and Kitada respectively.. I really can;t complain and I am not :-)

You tried your Kitada on the green yet?

no im getting my (new) golds GSS and the kitada re shafted with the FREQ filter today ready for saturday.. 9 holes with each.

cant wait

Love the putter looks. Wonder if they have putters for lefty...

Love the putter looks. Wonder if they have putters for lefty...

The Mono is a very nice looking putter and would butt whip the Kitada any day if looks were the end all and be all but anything looks better than the Kitada :-) PErformance wise again, these 2 putters just deliver the goods man! I know... it's the umpteenth time I have said that!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys a couple of questions about the GT450 driver:

• Has anyone hit this driver?
  • What are the characteristics?
  • Does the driver come with a weight kit?

Just looking for some feedback.

Cheers!

Can't help but notice that "athlete" seems to be spelled "atlete" on the putters...

Can't help but notice that "athlete" seems to be spelled "atlete" on the putters...

Hahaha great spot

Hmm.. I got to look at this! LOL. That's one thing about Japanese brands, the quality and performance is always great, but the ENGRISHU sometimes not so great! LOL...kinda like me. haha

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys a couple of questions about the GT450 driver:

• Has anyone hit this driver?
  • What are the characteristics?
  • Does the driver come with a weight kit?

Just looking for some feedback.

Cheers!

Yes Tario, Tatsuro, and myself have hit the GS 450 on multiple occasions, I have one that I consider a gamer now that I absolutely love.

So no weight kit. In the future drivers I believe he is working on adjustable weighting. This driver is made using a Japanese DAT55 face, It feels very good and launches very hot.

Of all the co branded Crazy drivers with George Spirits and Jbeam this is the most coveted in Japan. It isn't what I would consider to be a low spin head, I think its a pretty good balance of spin, feel, and forgiveness.

This was a collaboration between George Spirits, Jbeam & Crazy. One labelled Crazy the other Labelled George Spirits, both the same.

For me all it took was a shaft to tame the spin and I'm hitting some of my best drives this year.

Also don't forget to look at the new Mono 455 driver he just released a more shallow face players driver.

gallery_18_5_393806.jpg

The 450, like Chris said is not the lowest spinning, but is very easy to control. I think its best attribute is the feel and workability of the head. Gorgeous lookin too!

Oh. also while I'm here... Just like to mention that the MONO M1 Putters are in shop now!

http://www.tourspecgolf.com/product_info.php?products_id=4922

Just got my copy of the final production version of the Mono 455 driver & the new Fairway wood!

Pics to come shortly. Now time to choose a shaft. Thinking the new GT-7 Stiff in the 3 wood and new Crazy Proto in the driver.

• 2 weeks later...