looking for great feeling putter

swing981

hands down the best feeling putter for the money is the miura km-350!

it's the only putter that i can say feels as good as my zen.

Why didn't you buy the ZEN Carlo posted last week? Greatest feeling putter for me.

Mark

Me too. ZEN is the ultimte in feel IMO.

Yamada

Matsumoto

Epon

Mizuno

Tourstage

I presume u Mean jdm

Miura 350 is rediculous

But so ut shud be with hat much steel in it

Ur going to have to ask emor precise questions

Good feel is too subjective

Ur not going to get bad feel woth any of the ones i mentioned

Some are softer some harder

Do you mean a soft feel? A solid feel? Feel is super subjective, its one topic where everyone else's opinions could be 100% useless to you because you enjoy something different..... Shape is huge too, what do you like to look down at when you putt? A classic blade? More of an Answer style? A mallet? Everything mentioned above are wonderful putters and just about everyone who hits them think they feel heavenly. For me, I love the Miura KM350, and the Yamada Razor in Burning Copper, from drivers to hybrids to irons to wedges, every time I see something that looks cool I have to buy it, but those two putters just take almost all of the temptation away from grabbing a bunch of other sweet looking flatsticks.... The Miura feels a bit light for me sometimes though, cant help but wonder what kinds of magic Gold's could do with it if I sent it in...

i had a yamada shogun in burning copper. i thought it felt great until i rolled a zen and km-350...

To each is own. Example is George Spirits, crisp, tink sound, floating slit etc.. feels unique and good then on the other side of the Zen feels delicious it's on the softer side but not mushy at all. So what is good feel to you?

btw zen owners, i hit one that had been re spec'd by Sasaya-san. Not a single mod on it other than new specs, new shaft, new grip. Night and day. Gotta get your putter spec'd, make less putts.

btw zen owners, i hit one that had been re spec'd by Sasaya-san. Not a single mod on it other than new specs, new shaft, new grip. Night and day. Gotta get your putter spec'd, make less putts.

what does he accomplish compared to original specs?

what does he accomplish compared to original specs?

face angle, lie angle, ideal shaft & grip. I'm really liking my anser putters at 4* open.

face angle, lie angle, ideal shaft & grip. I'm really liking my anser putters at 4* open.

so is this basically a custom fitting?

To each is own. Example is George Spirits, crisp, tink sound, floating slit etc.. feels unique and good then on the other side of the Zen feels delicious it's on the softer side but not mushy at all. So what is good feel to you?

Was wondering about this very thing C, that is having Sasaya-san give the Zen a go. Did you give any thinking at all about having the face re-done similar to the G-Field or having weights added? Curious to know what did he re-shaft your Zen with?

hands down the best feeling putter for the money is the miura km-350!

Got to agree with this. I've never lagged putts from distance so well as I can with my KM-350. It's like nothing I've experienced before.

One problem is I don't find it that easy to aim for shorter putts and have even considered carrying 2 putters as I'm not prepared to give up the long putt benefits!

• 2 weeks later...

While putters are really a personal taste, feel, performance issue fitted to each individual, I would have no hesitation to suggest looking at some classic Bruce Sizemore designs. Very high quality, excellent craftsmanship and a great feeling stick in the hand. I have an older SB-2 model and love using it.

Edited by Mybluc4