Zodia Returns to TSG - The original king of ball shredding spin...

gocchin

Briefcase arrived... Zodia is back.

All hand grinded by Master Chiba.

Raw, sharp, ball killing spin.

Multiple grinds, ie the 58* has 5 different grinds.

Will post more soon!

post-8383-0-64152300-1393733251_thumb.jp

post-8383-0-37343600-1393733257_thumb.jp

post-8383-0-08805700-1393733262_thumb.jp

post-8383-0-37924000-1393733265_thumb.jp

post-8383-0-58281400-1393733269_thumb.jp

Good heavens i thought they were his yonex!

I can really see the similarities

They are going to,be really sharp and really good...!

Il be in for sure

I'm not a big fan Zodia, but this new wedge look amazing.

well they are not that new ^^

Tario, I heard some rumors few weeks/months ago they might stop production soon which explained the fact the prices went suddenly up 20-30% on a well known auction japanese website. Any inside on this?

well they are not that new ^^

Tario, I heard some rumors few weeks/months ago they might stop production soon which explained the fact the prices went suddenly up 20-30% on a well known auction japanese website. Any inside on this?

Production is apparently increasing with new models in the works.

While they are trying to increase production, production is still considered limited. Problem is demand is high here in Japan and Chiba-san can only grind so many wedges.

These are USGA conforming grooves with sharp edges and very aggressive face milling.

They are certainly not cheap, but considering each one is hand grinded by Chiba-san you are not getting a mass produced wedge.

I'll post more pics soon and they should be in the pro shop this week.

While they are trying to increase production, production is still considered limited. Problem is demand is high here in Japan and Chiba-san can only grind so many wedges.

These are USGA conforming grooves with sharp edges and very aggressive face milling.

They are certainly not cheap, but considering each one is hand grinded by Chiba-san you are not getting a mass produced wedge.

I'll post more pics soon and they should be in the pro shop this week.

yes that's it.

I've been playing mine for almost a year now. A good buddy has his for 2 years now. Not new for sure but they're just awesome.

First up were the 52 and the 58. Then extra bounce options (grind) for them. And last year they came out with the 50 and the 56.

Sturdy wedges, not ball shredders. Spin is very consistent, contact is full.

Not soft by any means. Wedges that are built to last. You can kick them around, no headcovers, even hit little stones and their appearance will stay nice, no bag chatter or annoying little dings that may forged wedges suffer from.

But if you like soft wedges, these aren't for you.

I really like the looks of the agressive grind they put on these.

I really like the looks of the agressive grind they put on these.

yes, they are really sharp brand new... brush finished. A bit like Vega wedges for those who ever saw them (they are more common)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Been gaming these again for the last week or so. Really getting them dialed in for full shot distances and inside of 30yds with the 58*. The 40-80 yard range is proving harder to dial in. Spin is great yet controllable and not excessive. Had some Chikaras and George Spirits that spun too much, everything backed off the front of the green.

Great finish and durable. They really let the character of the ball show through for feel off the face. Played a couple of rounds with the Callaway Supersoft and I can't say I have ever felt a wedges that soft. When playing the Cally Hex Black it is a much firmer feel.