Seven Dreamers Shaft

gbs

any know anything about this? thanks

Never heard about it, but sound interesting.

any know anything about this? thanks

Sure, one shaft is worth than my whole set of rons or the whole bag or two.

Edited by Duffer19

Sure, one shaft is worth than my whole set of rons or the whole bag or two.

LOL, do you know whats the pricing like R?

LOL, do you know whats the pricing like R?

Yesh found the site and thought I had double vision then counted all the zeros.

thanks stew

put it like this ....... form what ive learned so far and seen, its WELL in some guys intersts to have a very clsoe look (if thats your thang..)
i shud be sorted tomorrow or thursday hope fully

Tario has a writeup coming this week.

We have been visiting Seven Dreamers since the golf show and are in regular contact. Its a difficult project to setup.

There is only 1 shaft TSG is able to offer our members because it doesn't require a fitting. It's still runs about 1,800 per shaft.

http://www.sevendreamers.com/

XF5A8516-900x600.jpg

XF5A8503-900x600.jpg

1800USD per shaft?

ouch.

That is the cheapest one. I used to think the 4 Star ARMRQ(sp??) were extremely pricey, then I saw these...

One of the options on the site says they can design and make a shaft for you from scratch.

They use a custom made, space grade super invar mold just for your shaft.

You also receive this invar mold in a dry carbon case at the time of delivery.

Price : approximately 120,000 USD .... YES! 120k USD.

Duh... forgot the 8% sales tax.....

so more like 130k USD... :)

Certainly going to be interesting to see who goes for the custom seven dreamers ! Its a lot of money and a shaft is certainly not going to improve my game ! it might be able to help the +golfers or the scratch golfers who can't putt worth a lick...but not me !!! For 130k, i rather hire a fluffer to carry my clubs for a year !

The company is a big player in satellite manufacturing and F-1 racing manufacturing. There are other resin companies that use the term "Aerospace" this is not the same.

Some of the shafts are not for play. Wall art made of materials that are very hard to get. In the 120k shaft you get the one off mold as well.

Tario is gonna get deep on this one, you guys are gonna love it for the entertainment factor even if you don't buy one.

Guys it is very high end and as custom as any shaft can be. I do have a detailed writeup coming but it has a LOT or detail so its taking time.

The fanfare in Japan for Seven Dreamers has been huge and TSG is partnering with them to bring it global.

Look for it soon.

What are the characteristics of the shaft?

Not saying that I wish to buy or play one, but besides wall art, is there something special they provide if installed in a driver??

...just askin

Can't wait to hear more about it T.

Ya it's a big process and me explaining it really does it no justice but here it goes...

There are many types of shafts SD offers, while the majority are playable they do produce some of these as wall art.

The way these are made puts all other shaft companies to shame. Even the companies that supply those shaft companies with carbon. T will get into this later but it's a big big difference and SD is not shy to explain to the faces of other shaft makers how they are superior in material and make.

The system is designed around being fit at one of the SD locations in Tokyo or Ginza. You go through a series of drills on the trackman but they also use their own proprietary software along side. You then go home with no shaft.

A week or two later they present you with 3 options on paper, one for distance, one for control and last one in the middle. You then choose one of these shafts then it's made and SD installs it into your head. I suggest if you have the bones just buy all 3 as it's not often you get 3 shafts designed just for you. Also how could you walk away with just one wondering what the other two would have done.

We have been working on this deal for several months now as this partnership makes sense. Shops in Japan must fit off of an Ipad, TSG is obviously a different machine so we are working closely with them to craft a solution.

Kinda pricey don't you think?

Very personal shaft fitting indeed.

very much a horses for courses. this one.

they feel pretty damn amazing.

looks, well theres nothing like them anywhere.

feel is pretty remisncent of the nunchuk. single flex kinda feel. but ooodles smoother

i tried the 6xx 6x 7s and 7x specs

somehere in between the 70s and 65xx is where i sat best.

prefeerd the slightly heavier 70-74 gram weight but slightly softer flex.

which makes senses with my current shafts to give me abit of whip and slightly more distance.

he initially wanted me in 60XX but i hated the feel was very rod like.

im still deciding what head to get in into , pretty much made my mind up on the shafts specs. and preformance needed now.

will take a while longer to get it done tho, gotta think this thru as its a pretty big(expensive) decision.

ive seen a fair amount 0 of them go in to heads as it is , they are gettitng a lot of domstic attention.

im still fine tuning