Modart Suda Custom Wedge Set 52/58 - withdrawn

bk24bk

I got these from Chris at TSG and played 1 round with them. (Chris had used them for a few rounds)

9/10 condition. Nippon Modus 3 Tour 130s in S flex.

US shipping. No trades. No splitting of heads and shafts. Will not be sold separately.

$700. Thanks.

post-16768-0-53232500-1409445840_thumb.j

post-16768-0-67355300-1409445868_thumb.j

post-16768-0-78300300-1409445890_thumb.j

post-16768-0-26194900-1409445912_thumb.j

post-16768-0-63033400-1409445931_thumb.j

post-16768-0-02273600-1409445958_thumb.j

Edited by bk24bk

I agree on being perfect, Thats a $400 loss just to try...someone is gona get a great deal here buddy.

If it was the 50 54 they would be mine.

These should be gone quick smart.

Wow id love these so listen ive got a ....

A.....

Wait for it

Taylor made junk wedgeset in49 and 74 deg

They are shafted with steel (i think)

Are u interested in swapping ...oh sorry hang on as long as u pay all costs my end

Naturally.....!

Let me know

Lets make this happen!!

Oh no... Sheeeeeet sorry

Wrong forum damn... i thought i was on wrx..

Sorry

Ill repost

Wow id love these so listen ive got a ....

A.....

Wait for it

Taylor made junk wedgeset in49 and 74 deg

They are shafted with steel (i think)

Are u interested in swapping ...oh sorry hang on as long as u pay all costs my end

Naturally.....!

Let me know

Lets make this happen!!

Oh no... Sheeeeeet sorry

Wrong forum damn... i thought i was on wrx..

Sorry

Ill repost

Can tell you are only a lurker on WRX Stew.

You don't hit it 310 on the fly (and still play off 14) with 124mph driver speed!

What grind btw on the 74*? :)

its the new ( 2037 model) rocketballs-jet -blaster-speedjet-super-coaster-orange/whitelighting hole out grind with ,natually, -9* bounce of course!

and you know that shot of mickelsons , where he hits it back over his head from an uphill lie..?

well ..........,i can do that from DOWNHILL lie out of 7 inch rough with my TM 74. !!!!! and....... it goes 250 meters!

new longest wedge ever!

and of coursei can hit its 320 on the fly .........,but only uphill into the wind

with my 7 iron.

everyone can dahhhh...!

ok... sorry for hijacking ur thread.

i was on the brown water yesterday after winning golf.

shot a 16 par/ 2 double 76 and i was ................... well (slightly ) intoxicated on the train home

so............. these from what i hear ,from a most relaible sourse on wedge colelctors.., are close to the best wedges out there !.

good luck with them they look absolutely superb.

and just in case u wanna swap them for well .....pretty much antyhing if for some weired reason they don sell and u find ur self in need ...........,!

Forgot to add...The same fella enquired on the XV when it was @ $500, as if a $100 reduction wasn't enough???

Feel your frustration buddy, 99.9% members are top blokes and the others...Well.....I think I need some brown water and its only 10am

Sorry ladies, I must have got you at your special time of the month.

Don't get your knickers in a twist.

I am still perplexed as to your reaction as after all Hutchy, I offered the price you wanted but you pay the fees. That's basically a few bucks so no disrespect should have been taken.

The main reason was just to simplify the transaction.

When all is said and done, it is you that has come out as the wally with your drama queen antics.

Yep we all drama queens round here fella, send me a postcard, that on with I need to wake up to my self on it and will pay the post and fees.

Add a pair of twisted knicker...must be used in 10/10 condition....

Used car salesman approach.

Oh well,

An item of value is an item of value.

Respect in dealing with fellow forum friends is a choice of an individual. And if respect is not felt, the affect party has his or her own choice of reaction.

Willing buyer willing seller.

Personally i have past dealings with Hutch and bk2bk. i find them polite in their dealings with me.

Edited by Romaro-Slut

Same here, both are completely legitimate sellers (and buyers). The market sets the price typically on gear, but given this is a board of JDM fanatics, its always nice to be respectful both in communication and offers to each other. There are ample other boards or ways to dump gear if needed for the lowest price, this site is made of and for those who appreciate not only each other but the gear we have, enjoy and wish we had...