Guess the shaft brand and I will give you 100 store credit :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of secrets with this brand but yes this 16 year old plays it at 283cpms.

So here's the deal which is commonly known, 80T is boardy, fragile and heavy. It just doesn't feel good unless you over power the flex so this brand has basically figured out a way to combine 80 + 50T and make the shaft feel flexible yet it's very stable.

We can get these now guys they are made to order fully custom graphics but what TSG is working on with them exclusive for our customers is going to be the look you want.

Lots of secrets with this brand but yes this 16 year old plays it at 283cpms.

So here's the deal which is commonly known, 80T is boardy, fragile and heavy. It just doesn't feel good unless you over power the flex so this brand has basically figured out a way to combine 80 + 50T and make the shaft feel flexible yet it's very stable.

We can get these now guys they are made to order fully custom graphics but what TSG is working on with them exclusive for our customers is going to be the look you want.

I thought that the Crazy LS 80 series was a full length 80T shaft? Did I get that wrong?

so this companies 70 gram shafts come in three versions; a "distance" profile SZ series; a "control" profile S series; and an "all-around" profile ST series.

they also have 60 gram weight class (two types; all around and all around with sensitivity)

and a 50 gram version (again two types; control and a control variation)

and finally a 40 gram option (three types; a ladies/senior version and then an "all around expert" version R46/T1 for those who want a lightweight shaft and finally one classified for "stability")

there are also finish/colour options; there are monochromatic (19 colours i believe) gradation (again i think 19 colour options) and then there is the bamboo spec options, as well as some marbling, and some sparkling/colour change finishes.

Edited by 604_skyline

The bubble does nothing it's purely aesthetic and runs down the entire shaft like the look of natural bamboo.

how are they able to do it in such a way that does not affect bend point and kick?

natural bamboo has flex in all the segments thats why its so strong yet flexible at the same time

Would you take this over 7 dreamers?

I haven't hit it yet, we are working together on new aesthetics and designs that would appeal to TSGers first then we wait 3 months for the samples to shoot. We are also slightly tweaking specs on a couple of the models. So in time we will know more but still 7D is on another level.

This Sanki shaft is totally the opposite to 7D, I think. 7D doesn't add any thing to its shaft, pure raw looks while the Sanki add not only gradient sparkling color, but also the Bamboo looks. Both should perform equally well as they are super hi-end and price marked quite the same.

The Bamboo options looks good, hope TSG adds that option to the so called working shaft.

so this companies 70 gram shafts come in three versions; a "distance" profile SZ series; a "control" profile S series; and an "all-around" profile ST series.

they also have 60 gram weight class (two types; all around and all around with sensitivity)

and a 50 gram version (again two types; control and a control variation)

and finally a 40 gram option (three types; a ladies/senior version and then an "all around expert" version R46/T1 for those who want a lightweight shaft and finally one classified for "stability")

there are also finish/colour options; there are monochromatic (19 colours i believe) gradation (again i think 19 colour options) and then there is the bamboo spec options, as well as some marbling, and some sparkling/colour change finishes.

looks like the parent company is a metal parts fabrication company.

I am a bit skeptcal based on their website. they mention 40, 50, 60 and 70 "kg" class on their product pages. do they actually mean "gram? "

are they mainly a shaft painting company? charging an extra $40 for an optional "golf goddess decal" seems a bit much.

I talk to them almost daily, they design and make the shafts in house also they are not a shaft painting company.

Put all bamboo & frills aside they are doing a good thing using 50T reinforced by 80T in particular areas to make a shaft that flexes yet has stability that imo is better than just making a full length 80T shaft.

Yes they mean Grams not KG..lol that would be pretty heavy wouldn't it.