Thoughts on these...

TourSpecGolfer

Plenty good feedback guys, I appreciate it!

1. Make logo smaller and tilt

2. Use semi dark gray for #

3. Change font for #

4. Slightly lengthen Neck

5. Create Covers for 3/4/5/6/7/8/9/PW/AW/SW/LW in Set

6. Make Seven Version + TSG Version

Hows that sound?

The magnet is built inside the cover so it is invisible, it is very strong and yes will attach to your shaft or iron head reducing the chances of it falling off.

All sound tickety boo to me.

What about using the same SEVEN font as in the logo for numbering? Kind of scary looking.

• 2 weeks later...

How we looking with these? Need a set of "TSG" version if your going to make those, lost a few of the crappy velcro epon covers over the course of the year.

Very far out sir, I would not be expecting them soon. Samples of the next run are still not here and even then I most likely won't be happy with them.

May I suggest something a little more radical.....

I find it such a pain to have the numbers on the side (as they usually are) and particularly only on one side. I am all for having the font in grey on the side so it looks subtle and I think the contrast with the red logo will look very nice....or even a selection of blue or yellow logos if one is offered a choice.

But may I suggest a very small plastic black tag attached to the top (perhaps a square or circular one the size of a tiny pinky nail or a very small coin with a printed white or embossed black number so that a club can be selected easily without having to peer and hunt for the club as the covers are numbered on the side...

Perhaps even more novel. Do away with numbering. have three red stitches or very thin profile bands on the top for a 3 iron and 4 for a four. A white stitch for a 5 only and a red plus one white for a 6 and so on. Going into 11 and 12 (two reds and two whites) for the wedges.

Just some thoughts although they may be just a little out of the box.

• 2 weeks later...

I felt that the Colour combo is just right;

- white Colour font for the numbering (can do with a slightly larger font and some outline to make the number more outstanding)

- red Colour logo against the greyish black carbon material brings the attention to its logo

Plenty good feedback guys, I appreciate it!

1. Make logo smaller and tilt

2. Use semi dark gray for #

3. Change font for #

4. Slightly lengthen Neck

5. Create Covers for 3/4/5/6/7/8/9/PW/AW/SW/LW in Set

6. Make Seven Version + TSG Version

Hows that sound?

The magnet is built inside the cover so it is invisible, it is very strong and yes will attach to your shaft or iron head reducing the chances of it falling off.

I really like the Tour Spec Golf logo. Jury is out on the seven logo.

I think the seven logo or branding limits the market, where as personally I like the idea of promoting tour spec golf.

In today's age we definitely need covers for all our wedges, in my case P, A, S & L.

I don't mind the Seven logo but I agree with this statement - "I think the seven logo or branding limits the market, where as personally I like the idea of promoting tour spec golf."