Kamui Pro TP07 DAT55G "Milled Series"

TourSpecGolfer

Kamui has released 3 new drivers recently a new TP-07 Version 2 which uses a DAT55G face one of the most desired face materials found in JDM drivers from Daido Steel Co. in Japan, the other is a the TP-09D and TP-09S for deep and shallow and while all three are based on the same mold these do not have the DAT 55 face but rather a more traditional SP700 face.

Furthermore I find the TP-07 to be a bit more special as Kamui has CNC milled the face down to the exact Maximum COR while keeping it under SLE rules ( conforming ). I will cover the TP-09 models shortly but wanted to start with the Ver. 2 TP-07 DAT55G first.

These drivers have a cult following, although it's been around a while and in multiple iterations this should theoretically be Kamui Pro's best version of it. Distance/Sound/Feel should all be enhanced with with DAT55G and the head istself still contains Nitro gas, something I don't think creates much of a tangible result but none the less it doesn't hurt it either. I have not hit this driver yet and probably won't have time to so we do have this actual club here used for photos available it is 10* 200g and assembled with the Fujikura Evo TS 661 Stiff Flex, Elite Y360 Black Grip coming in at 45.5" D4. Please inquire with [email protected] if interested.

DSC06780-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

DSC06775-Edit-Edit.jpg

DSC06749-Edit-Edit.jpg

DSC06771-Edit-Edit.jpg

DSC06764-Edit.jpg

DSC06776-Edit.jpg

DSC06778-Edit-Edit.jpg

That should be an excellent bomber !!!!! Is this one foamed ???

This looks like a stealth bomber. Should be awesome.....in the right hands. Lol.

• 3 weeks later...

THIS...is the driver ive been using for a cpl of months .
with a labospec tataki 75xs

its the one I compared to the GP and as ive said I think its prob close to my biggest bomber.

Pretty sure it is I didn't ask tho t's exactly like the one in yr photo.

I lobed the face shape so I got it. Esp after hitti g idribes older model a cpl of yes back.

Think I got a snao bot of ITU can tel me.

It's a great driver

Is this a high, low or mid launching head?

it actually looks like it can hit high balls bec of the strange upright lopsided look of it at address .

iwudnt be surpsied if it is actually but all my shafts are hiugher kicks so I get low from everything

What is the difference when the number is printed in red ??? does that mean it is foamed ???? I remember the previous generation all had nitro but you had a choice of foam or no foam and they used different color paints to denote this