ITOBORI GOLF now at TSG!

Oh my-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y.............................................................

really interesting and so pretty (most of them) and now we need to know do they work and how do they feel.

Ooof ! I like the divot tool very much !

The driver looks really good! The other stuff looks much better than I remember too

Driver looks like it wants to be smashed. Booooom. For some reason the face looks like it should feel soft. Love the copper coloured wedge too.

This is why i love the JDM stuff, great to see niche companies making such personally made and designed clubs. Would love to see how these perform.

I want that copper wedge in 64 degrees.....!

Edited by Leffe

MT's clubs are made extremely well.  As he becomes more popular it will be interesting to see how he handles the workload.

My advice to him is to never compromise I'd rather see him  slow sales by lengthening lead time over outsourcing the work.

Combo set in hand looks sublime -

DSC0453-Edit.jpg

I seriously still think the driver is the most interesting offering from Itobori, face looks really really good. As for the other stuff I can say I have never been too impressed with clubs that, in my mind, crosses the line into art territory. After all, aren't the irons/wedges just Kyoei open models with an extremely fancy, sometimes gaudy even, finish? Are the grinds out of this world good or? I'm getting a sense of flash before actual performance.

Edited by Vegaman

2 hours ago, Vegaman said:

I seriously still think the driver is the most interesting offering from Itobori, face looks really really good. As for the other stuff I can say I have never been too impressed with clubs that, in my mind, crosses the line into art territory. After all, aren't the irons/wedges just Kyoei open models with an extremely fancy, sometimes gaudy even, finish? Are the grinds out of this world good or? I'm getting a sense of flash before actual performance.

I think your forgetting we created an option to address these issues specifically - smooth sole.  That said no one is saying that the standard Itobori sole has had a negative effect.  I personally would go smooth sole for my mind.

You can also order Arakenma grinds or you can even order Itobori with a normal grind smooth all over.

No one needs to do hariline finish it can be smooth like every other iron.

Finish you can order all the basics satin, chrome, black, raw, doesn't have to be a raging burning copper.

Shape I think you can see this for yourself,  the shapes are awesome.  

So it seems to me your having a hard time getting past the more eccentric options.  

I will produce some very basic designs for the purists to show the opposite end of the spectrum.

Sounds interesting, thanks. So far I feel what has dominated the talk about itobori is exotic finishes and looks

Edited by Vegaman

Just let him be himselft. No pressure for quick sales by compromising his talent!

2 hours ago, bogeylondon said:

Just let him be himselft. No pressure for quick sales by compromising his talent!

Prior to Itobori he was known as wedgeman, his talent is in the shape.  Main thing is our customers get what they want.

Fantastic customisation options and the looks are impressive. Now we just need to know do they play as good as they look?  If they are the real deal it's going to make it a tough choice when you look at some of the other great MB offerings -  MG's or the Honma's or the SEVEN's or the Epons or the OnOff's etc.... I've got a headache!

Edited by dickyfowler

Itobori set is great. And it is unique!