***SOLD***2015 OnOff Kuro Forged Iron Heads - 3-PW

DMG

If I had a crystal ball... it would probably tell me that I'll regret this in the not too distant future. Unfortunately crystal balls can't pay the bills, so here we are...

2015 OnOff Kuro Forged iron heads

3-PW (8 heads)

Excellent to mint condition, most I've never hit and some don't look like they have ever been! Close up face pic is of the 7 which is the most scuffed (if you can call it that - bascially just range ball marks). I bought them from a pro shop here in Aus with x100's in them and took the 7 and PW to the range once before pulling the shafts (way too much shaft for me). I had planned to find some better shafts and make these my gamers once I got a bit better but they're burning a hole in my pocket. TSG review here... http://blog.tourspecgolf.com/onoff-2015-kuro-forged-irons-review/

$old

PXL_20220128_234629667.jpg

PXL_20220128_234612736.jpg

PXL_20220128_234518243.jpg

PXL_20220128_234420237.jpg

PXL_20220128_234504745.jpg

Edited by DMG
Items sold

Would love to try these. Look like they're in great condition too.

Hey DMG,

I've had my OnOffs since 2018 and let me tell you that you will regret selling them! 

Long, forgiving and rarely do you see someone else at the course with these.  If you get a chance, pair them with the iron shaft that best suits you (get fitted) and give them a try - you will thank me later 😄

GLWS - someone will love these!

TK

Edited by Tommyk3

37 minutes ago, Tommyk3 said:

Hey DMG,

I have had my OnOffs since 2018 and let me tell you that you will regret selling them! 

Long, forgiving and rarely do you see someone else at the course with these.  If you get a chance, pair them with the iron shaft that best suits you (get fitted) and give them a try - you will thank me later 😄

GLWS - someone will love these!

TK

You're not helping TK! 😛

Given the little interest I've had (surprising), I likely will end up keeping them anyway. 

Yeah really suprised these haven't gone.

On 2/1/2022 at 4:36 PM, DMG said:

You're not helping TK! 😛

Given the little interest I've had (surprising), I likely will end up keeping them anyway. 

Sorry Bro - but it's true.  There's a reason you don't see these up for sale very often. Actually, I'm surprised you haven't sold them yet...

• DMG changed the title to ***SOLD***2015 OnOff Kuro Forged Iron Heads - 3-PW
16 hours ago, hutchy said:

What kicked them out Dave.?

Never had them in play mate. Was always going to in the future, but I'm currently rocking the Wishon 565MC's and I must say... they are amazing! I also have a set of Bridgestone J40 DPC's and a set of Adams MB2's so the OnOff's were just burning a hole in my pocket.

While I know I'll eventually regret it, I still have some pretty sweet sticks to put in rotation when the feeling arises. So you know... 1st world problem! 😉

10 minutes ago, DMG said:

Never had them in play mate. Was always going to in the future, but I'm currently rocking the Wishon 565MC's and I must say... they are amazing! I also have a set of Bridgestone J40 DPC's and a set of Adams MB2's so the OnOff's were just burning a hole in my pocket.

While I know I'll eventually regret it, I still have some pretty sweet sticks to put in rotation when the feeling arises. So you know... 1st world problem! 😉

Please tell me you at least used them Dave...

Haha - One range session mate, but they had x100's in them which were way too much shaft for me at the time. So pulled them and then they sat frowning at me for months...