kurokage shafts ??

supo

never hit  one ,looking for some real world play thoughts  by NON pros  pls.

got a cpl of juicy fw heads that are looking for a shaft..................., 

I have a TiNi Proto 2013 in 60s in my Baldo Brassie. Super smooth. I hit it high. Very workable. I should have tipped it a bit more to be able to control the height better, but I don't mind it one bit this way. Think of it as a Diamana Blue with a touch of Red.

I have a stash of Kurokage 2013 Proto TiNi that I have acquired time.    They have been my go to shafts for the last 5 years or so. 

For me, they serve as a reference standard on pretty much any driver or fairway.  it matches my swing I guess.   Kind of like what you did with the Diamana Stinger! 🙂

For me 60 S in driver and 60 X in fairway works best.  70 S in a 5 wood is also pretty good.    I have heard many people mention that the Kurokage XM is the retail version of the '13 Proto TiNi but I have a hard time believing that since the '13 Proto TiNi ( I guess now called "Kurokage Pro" ... google look up )  https://www.mca-golf.com/sites/default/files/spec-pdf/MRC KURO KAGE Pro_SPEC SHEET.pdf    and the Kurokage XM https://www.mca-golf.com/sites/default/files/spec-pdf/2017 MCA-KURO KAGE XM Spec Sheets r2v20170406.pdf  have very different specs.   

Anyway,  for a fairway wood,   I actually recommend the Kurokage XM because it is a more mid launch/mid spin shaft. 

• Kurokage XT - Low Launch / Low Spin - Stout .. very much like 1st gen Diamana White
  • Kurokage XM - Mid -High Launch / Mid Spin ...very smooth.  higher launching. 
  • Kurokage XD - Low Launch / Low Spin - Milder version of the XT.  Not as peaky but still low launch / low spin

There have been other Kurokage models on the market but mostly for stock offerings.  So the 3 models mentioned here are the "proper" after market model. 

this is great. EXACTLY  WHAT ID EXPECT  from tsg'ers

THANks  FELLAS.

the one i was  "recod was the XT  but i hated the diamana  white, yuk.  prob the only diamana shaft ive not like.

hmmmmmmmmmm  ok i might give that  XM a peep, its for a cpl of   fwds as  ive run out of stingers and  the sky is falling!!!!
been  using kailis of late and i have fallen  in love allover again    which is no  surprise as its kind of the retial verison of the stinger specs wise , looks are killer as well, makes it go longer!

had a flutter with quadra  and they are very top end ,but i guess when u   know a sahft so wel its hard to change .

also , a cpl of crazy 8os  have been on the go as well, man those things are TAUGHT!,  not sure if hteres a better feelign shaft  on the planet than the old crazy series.
utterly addicitve. not the hghest launch by a long way but ifu never want to be under powred  then these are the go.