Just finished watching the last 10 mins of the Women's Final - that's all I can put up with. Two women with names most people have never heard of.....what happened to the great days of Graf-Navratilova-Evert etc ? Must be getting old. Looked at the top 10 seeds - never heard of 9 of them. Anyway - sexism aside, women's sport is bloody hard to watch when compared to what the men produce. Golf might be one of the few sports where women can actually entertain us. I mean who wasn't entertained when Michelle Wie bent down to pick up her ball. Oops - there's that sexism thing again. But I make no apologies....all this WOKE crap needs to go away. Like the tattoo fad.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2023 at 12:20 AM, d**kyfowler said:

Just finished watching the last 10 mins of the Women's Final - that's all I can put up with. Two women with names most people have never heard of.....what happened to the great days of Graf-Navratilova-Evert etc ? Must be getting old. Looked at the top 10 seeds - never heard of 9 of them. Anyway - sexism aside, women's sport is bloody hard to watch when compared to what the men produce. Golf might be one of the few sports where women can actually entertain us. I mean who wasn't entertained when Michelle Wie bent down to pick up her ball. Oops - there's that sexism thing again. But I make no apologies....all this WOKE crap needs to go away. Like the tattoo fad.  

I get ya on the entertainment thing. WOKE will be the death of western society......

indeed