Recent Purchases

Andew

Just won these bids and I'm excited and figured I'd share since no one I know personally would care LOL.  That 11 degree fairway wood I'm gonna give a shot on my home course.  It's tight with overly sloped tee boxes so it's easy to get in trouble with the driver and I'm too short to keep up with a regular fairway wood.  It was 11 dollars haha.  I wasn't planning on buying any clubs just grips but when I saw this putter I had to have it.  It was $350 but I think it's well worth it.  Also picked a bunch of Masda slicks as they are my grip of choice and not available in the USA and one of these cloth stm putter grips.

i-img800x800-1700527852sc1kse2560400.jpg

i-img1200x900-1699215657evrbzh94085.jpg

i-img1200x900-1699215657gqeiif94085.jpg

i-img1200x900-1699215657ne77nr94085.jpg

i-img1200x900-16992156576iiwpa94085.jpg

stm-cloth.webp

Edited by Andew

• Andew changed the title to Recent Purchases

yup ,  right   i rem this one.
caught my eye bec. im redoing a few longer 2 wood types  , makes it easier if u  use a flightier shaft im very quickly dicovering! 

21 hours ago, supo said:

yup ,  right   i rem this one.
caught my eye bec. im redoing a few longer 2 wood types  , makes it easier if u  use a flightier shaft im very quickly dicovering! 

Only thing is they don't publish face angle specs.  If its not a little bit open it wont last long in my bag.

if its for  the drakon guys , then id  be 99%  sure  is not closed. square   at worst. 

Edited by supo

ive put my  12* solid contacts back in the  the  bag when i move  back to the   tips  and need the extra yardage   , more  for  a  few "( not really" shorter par4s .) 
had a diamana  thump  in it and ver yquickly found out that wasnt the best idea  off the deck , thats is  getting   redeployed,  the diamana illima has made a lovely repalcement, a bit lighter feel, smidge higher  flight  easier to getinto dont feel like i have to kill it to get it to fly.
never really bene into the red board stuff, but am fast becoming an avid fan, its not weak, just lighter in the hands.  excellent fw shaft