Waccine compo GR55

Hi...I'm relatively new to the world of JDM equipment but have been super impressed with my acquisitions so far which include an s yard xv 3 wood, a crazy ly02 shaft, prgr fairway and some gauge design wedges (all between 5 and 10 years old as I don't have the spare cash to buy new clubs and I enjoy tinkering in my workshop).

Would anybody be able to provide me with some information and specifications in relation to this shaft please (Vaccine compo dr-s 55) as I have the opportunity to buy one at a very good price... Is there any comparison with the crazy longest yard 02 (flex 6.7)

Thanks

Ian

Edited by Housey

• Housey changed the title to Waccine compo GR55
(1) Ball rises too high
(2) No runs
(3) Hook
This shaft is recommended for those with the above symptoms.

Lighter weight and pendulum design increase flight distance with medium trajectory and low spin!

For golfers who want the jump and direction of a hook-reducing design.

-Shaft specifications- Product name/GR-55 Flex/R3, R2, R, SR, S, SX, X, XX Length/46-47 inches Weight/R3 (45) SR (53g) S (56g) X (60g) Torque/R3 (6.0) SR (4.5) S (4.5) X (4.0)  Tone/Present ~ Nakamoto condition Chip diameter/8.5mm Reference frequency/Flex S: 260cpm (30mm insertion, 60 degree method 45.5 inches, D1 time) In addition to DR, we also have FW, UT, and iron types.

i play the   dr 88  ts  model. 

and its a fkkn GREAT SHAFT!!!!!
tight and  high but  not not floaty  nor soaring ,  its   kinda a stra8 shooter  and the  feel is superb! 
not overly fond of the hook , misses tend to be right 

hit afew of the lighter ones ur after    and   didnt mind them one bit  but have plenty of  similar  specs 

the one  ur after  is a slightly   flightier  shft  comaprd to mine  ,  mid 50g from memory      lower  easier cpm about 250  +/-  ??? 
 they are pretty torquey so not a railway sleeper to hit

if u can grab one cheap......
get it! 
 mine was somwehre round 800 bux 

Edited by supo

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks so much for the information and sorry for not seeing your responses sooner (newbie!)

My typical miss is a low smothered hook (Which admittedly no shaft could save ) so the spec sounds interesting... Sadly I haven't had chance to hit it in my PXG as yet as we have had about a whole month of continuous rain here in the north of the UK (!)

I also managed to acquire a crazy longest yard 02 noir so it will be interesting to compare them...

I am discovering that the Japanese market is a dangerous rabbit hole to go down...

After a lifetime of struggling to find a three wood that I like, I now have 4, all of which have a chance of going in the bag.

S Yard xv

Kamui pro tp xf

jbeam tf-3

Mystery c-ht 511 fd

(And yes I have just realised I would be better starting a new topic if I'm going to seek any advice on comparisons between these)