How do you rate Primo's 4/20 bag  

25 members have voted

1. 1.

• 1 - Nasty, I feel sorry for you Primo
    • 2 - eh, i could do better with a platinum card at Golfsmith
    • 3 - It's ok, I'm not feelin the headcovers
    • 4 - Hey, Nice set of sticks
    • 5 - In the voice of the Dutch boy from southpark "I'll pay $50 for them"

Out of sheer boredom the other day I took some pics of my bag everyone to see. The driver may or may not get swaped out. I have a Gemini with a TriTi X flex on the way which I'm going to play this Friday. I seriously can't imagine it will perform as well as my Fusion, but we'll see. Anyway here they are check em out, I'm open for comments

bag1.jpg

bag2.jpg

bag3.jpg

Gotta love that old school look

bag4.jpg

bag5.jpg

Very nice set :D

Thanks for posting the pics but why were you bored on 4/20? :?

4/20 was Tuesday, and I don't know, but for some reason I couldn't find anyone. This happens once a year right around this time. Is there something I don't know about? :?

Primo - Great looking bag. Everything except your woods looks hand made. Very retro with the Poms too. Looks like it came out of a guys garage. I mean that in a good way :lol:

Sweet set of tweetie seekers.

I'm really likin the scratch wedges. I currently play Feel's (60 and 56).

How would you compare 'em to anything?

Feels are pretty sweet wedges. Do you have the one that has that rubber like coat on top of it? I just bought my dad a set of feel wedges and he loves them. I've hit them as well and I must say that feel wise they pretty good. I didn't like the grind or the shape of them, but that's the beauty of Scratch, you can get any shape, size, grind that you want. you could have them copy the shape, but change the grind for your swing. I'm a huge fan of custom clubs, as you can see my entire set is completely custom. I hope this was helpful.

Naw, mine are older - first generation, I believe. I've owned and tried (just about) every wedge, and for me, the Feels respond the best and I'm ultra hesitant to replace them, but I have that gene that keeps you wondering about that other .001 percent.

Your set is one of the nicest I've seen - bar none.

I still haven't warmed up to those combination putter/canoe paddle/potato mashers, tho. I tried a grace on the practice green and the first thing that struck me was my tendency to roll it open on the back swing (due to their face balance(?)) - maybe its good to have to be more conscious of keeping it squared going back.

luv the fs 3wd...i prefer black tho.

did it have the painted face and you stripped it?

hey dude,

yeah actually I had it stripped, then bead blasted to give it that PT look. I did like the black finish, but I didn't like the Designed for new athletes, plus I just really like that bead blasted look. If I wanna change it later I have a perfect excuse to go get it refinished :D