JPGA Tour Honma Prototypes

These Irons are just about as rare as it gets. When you think of Honma you think grandpa SS with a noodle shaft and tons of offset. My relationship with Honma has grown over the past year and they realize the TSG customers want players irons. This set here is the 2004 prototypes for JPGA honma staff players. Only 3 were made besides professional Tour use, 1 sold to France the other new York and I have the 3rd. These here were shafted with the cheapest graphite shaft they make to keep cost down to only 2750.00 for 4-11, SW & LW. I know not many of you are into this scene but these are just something special i thought i would share.

normal_P1010182.JPGnormal_P1010184.JPG

normal_P1010186.JPGnormal_P1010188.JPG

normal_P1010187.JPG

Sweeeeeet~ :D

Thanks for sharing!!

...Jerry

Chris get some pics up of the Honma "Art Series". I'm sure there will be a lot of comments on those.

Can you get the Honma "Tour World" irons the ones with the blackened out cavities? They should be 2002/2003 models? After my game today I'll pass on the TNs and just get CBs instead.

Well, it's art. But does it belong on a golf club? Oh, I'd have to say 'no' on that one...The gold inserts are very distracting. :?

Maybe they should come out w/a set of naked lady irons, like the playing cards that I've seen, but definitely don't have in my house :wink:

Art definitely...never would of occured to me to use the back of an iron as a canvas/frame. I assume that would have to be hand painted? I don't think I could ever hit anything like that and have a hard time figuring how (why) to hang it on the wall. Sure is attractive tho

I can just imagine the comercial for the art series...

Have you ever wanted to blow your nose with a Monet? or take spray to Picaso? Well you may never be able to experience either of these two things, but think of how pathetic you will make everyone else around you feel as you hit chewed up range ball after range ball on that rock hard mat.

The Art Series... letting everyone know you are fillithy rich.

The sad thing is they could probably make a mint off them with advertising like that... P.diddy would have to have atleast 5 sets himself not to mention all the other rappers in the world.

BLING BLING BLUNG!

Have you ever wanted to blow your nose with a Monet? or take spray to Picaso? Well you may never be able to experience either of these two things, but think of how pathetic you will make everyone else around you feel as you hit chewed up range ball after range ball on that rock hard mat.

The sad thing is they could probably make a mint off them with advertising like that... P.diddy would have to have atleast 5 sets himself not to mention all the other rappers in the world.

BLING BLING BLUNG!

;rofl :lol: :lol: :lol: ;rofl

BLING BLING BLUNG!

:lol: :lol: the rappers would probably pull the shafts and have the heads put on a chain to wear around their neck...

BLING BLING

BLING BLING BLUNG!

:lol: :lol: the rappers would probably pull the shafts and have the heads put on a chain to wear around their neck...

BLING BLING

Don't forget to take out those gold circles and repalce them with some spinners too!