WTF?!

PxExG

What a perfect choice for the title, 'cos I looked at it, read through it and said the exact same thing (several times over).

It says shipping is 1000.00 8O

I don't even know how to act or think about this auction. its the craziest thing I have ever seen because people are bidding on it.

WTF is right~~~~ :!: :?:

with that shipping price, I could get myself a R7 TP.... :P

WTF is right~~~~   :!:  :?:  

with that shipping price, I could get myself a R7 TP....  :P

Not from SOME people! :wink: :D

LOL...

but that is one strange auction...I'd like to agree with Mike that the guy is taking off on the wedding dress deal..but this is a whole lot farther over the top.. :roll:

Ok, what is the wedding dress fiasco that everyone keeps referencing?

A guys wife left him and took him to the cleaners . But she did leave behind her wedding dress . So the ex-husband put it on eBay and he himself was wearing it as the model .

Too bad you missed it as the write up about the dress was hilarious and I no longer have the link for it .

But to make a long story short I think the bidding was way up in hundered Thousand area , but the final price was 12K as eBay thought it was one of the best and funniest auctions that anybody had ever held so they let all parties off the hook for most of the fee's.

If anybody still has a link to it , it should still be good as the 90 days are not up yet . Post it here and let some others have a great laugh :lol: :lol: