Owning 2 putters ?

I'm an anser putter freak yet sometimes get into a phase where i cant make a putt. I have found owning two putters one neo mallet and one anser style to help me a lot when my stroke is lame or for whatever reason putts are not dropping. You have probably seen my pink piggy anser putter and I also have a retail gauge Eldik. I play one till it goes stale then i switch over and so on. This has helped me big time and I suggest it to anyone who plays anser style putters. Whatever MOI you use i highly suggest it, its been a help to me to switch out every so often.

Anyone have a close experience to what I have found?

I've gone back and forth between my SC Studio 2.5 and my Rossa Monza belly putter on the practice green. As soon as I find out the shaft size on the Scotty I'm going to install a mid length shaft and start using it.

Yeah i was thinking of going belly on a 2nd Eldik just for kicks, Know of any websites where i can get belly grip set ups? I'm 5 ft 11" and i don't know what length to try :-D Its strange that I'm now interested in belly putters after hearing they should be illegal. :whistle:

I've gone back and forth between my SC Studio 2.5 and my Rossa Monza belly putter on the practice green. As soon as I find out the shaft size on the Scotty I'm going to install a mid length shaft and start using it.

Yeah i was thinking of going belly on a 2nd Eldik just for kicks, Know of any websites where i can get belly grip set ups? I'm 5 ft 11" and i don't know what length to try :-D Its strange that I'm now interested in belly putters after hearing they should be illegal. :whistle:

My favorite site for shafts and grips lately has been Leaderboard Golf. They have a few differenty grips available here:

http://www.leaderboardgolf.com/specialityp...puttergrips.htm

I'm an anser freak myself, but since I started with a blade type putter (8802 and the like) I find it helpful to putt with one now and again. The simplicity of the head help me focus on the quality of the strike instead of miring me down in mechanics when too many aids are presented. Probably why I don't get on well with mallets. Putting is more Zen, anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

its hard because you switch back and forth its better to master one and flow with it but when you have two different putters like that it will help you thats what i have found also. i like finding the one i like and then mastering it thats just my opinion..

putters are like girlfriends, can't have enough of them and when one goes sour it's time to move onto the next one.

it's also good to keep another one around just to keep the other one jealous.

i actually use a rh monza now and putt lh low, switched earlier this year and haven't looked back.

tryin to find a lh pp mil-spec though, want her to be the new girlfriend, just in case i wanna go back to lh.

definitely a good idea to keep two putters around.

u do have a point there. i guess ill choose based on what i like the look of bc to me if u pick a club that wokrs best for but dont like the look of, u wont have any confidence in it.

Before I started using the Never Compromise Voodoo putter, I switched back and forth between a White-Hot 2-ball and a Taylormade Rossa Belly putter. Two completely different styles, but every now and then my stroke would get stale and i would need to change. Not only would i change putters but my grips would change. One day I would putt crosshanded, the next conventional, the next with the claw.

im gonna prolly do the same thing. i am about to buy my sc futura from someone and will prolly end up switching back to the old one after i lose confidence in the futura and start missing putts that id normally make. most ppl here have back up irons, putters, fairway woods and drivers.