We are now running v.7.2!

Sorry Guys, It was a weeks work but its finally done, some errors should be fixed and their should be small new glitches. All info from yesterday was lost as planned, I'm glad yesterday was slow. Prior to this we were running 5.3 which is 5 versions old, this was all done to make way for the members area which will take advantage of new style programs. Had to be done but the site should also be 10% faster now. Every week we will be making changes, Good Changes! :laugh:

All info from yesterday was lost as planned, I'm glad yesterday was slow.

Sounds good, but you could have advised us beforehand that all info yesterday would be lost. Some of us took time to make long posts and it's now gone... :mad:

Didier

Sounds good, but you could have advised us beforehand that all info yesterday would be lost. Some of us took time to make long posts and it's now gone... :mad:

Didier

Sorry, Lots of mine were deleted also and I was posting all day, like the MVM prize pics, several BST adds etc. I wasn't told until this morning when I woke up. :whistle:

Didier

Sorry, Lots of mine were deleted also and I was posting all day, like the MVM prize pics, several BST adds etc. I wasn't told until this morning when I woke up. :whistle:

I see, just that your first post said "as planned" :whistle:

Problems with avatars right now?

Oh man, I had like 5 post notification replies in my email but now those "posts do not exist".

Chris did you get the test run photo I sent? I tried to work it out on my computer so I could upload to gallery I ended up not knowing which pic I sent as a test. Don't post it yet.

Hello Everyone!

TSG is putting itself back together, but many good things have just happened. the site should be running much faster, a ton of little bugs have been corrected.

The Image gallery was a big part of the problem and as you can see it is now gone. We will have a new gallery in the members section running off HTML so things will run smooth. I wish I could add it to this site but I cant because the PHP Nuke system this site is on will not accommodate the HTML gallery.

Let me know if you find any bugs, or have log in problems, from my end things are starting to shape up again and run smooth.

Lots in the works!

Didier

Hi there Chris,

Do you think it could be responsible for the loss of my for sale ad this morning? But yes, I do notice that it's loading quicker though.

Yeah it was running faster until I decided to slap that heavy chat block on the main page...lol

Nah, but really guys let me know if you like it there or not :-D

Site is faster Chris, the only thing I don't like is from the main page.

When you select Catalog or Magazine I wish the main page will redirect rather than having 2 webpages open.

Minor thing no biggie, props to you :cool: on upgrading and all the updates you do everyday.