have not seen it yet but my 14 yr old said it was lame and very unscary unlike his previous flicks...I'll see it regardless but since I haven't been to the theatre to see anything but kid movies in yrs it'll be after it comes to the rental store..LOL

It could have been a lot better. At the end of the movies I was waiting for an overhead shot to zoom out where you could see the village in the middle of the woods and then see a city right next to it. I really like his movies, but I was disappointed with The Village and Signs.

I think he spoiled everyone with the Sixth Sense. That was an awesome movies. One of my all time favorites.

It's going to be tough for him to top that one.

• 2 months later...
Was anyone else as disappointed with this movie as I was?  The previews looked so good, but it just didn't do it for me.  Probably the worst movie M. Night has made to date.

Oh well,  :money: off to see Manchurian... :money:

I agreed with the reviews... this movie was a waste of $$$$$$ to produce. Only good for the actors. :-)