Proshop in Japan

tsunglin

yes go to Victoria, Golf 5, Golf partner, Golf do etc

They will all be very expensive. If you want something I can have it delivered to your japan hotel in a day for 5.00 and i will beat the price of any store you go to in Japan. :laugh:

there are places around ueno, i think you get off at the station after akihabara and before ueno...alot of good second hand stuff around

Some of it is cheap compared to Hong Kong some of is expensive compared to Hong Kong not sure how it compares to US pricing

Have fun

Paul

This was a post that i recieved from Alohano when posing the same question

For the actual buying of NEW products. Incredibly easy to get to from Shinagawa via the Yamanote Line. As far as used stores, first of all, understand that the quality of clubs at used stores is incredibly good and it's definitely an option for you. There are MANY...Golf Partner, Golf Kids, etc. They have databases for all their outlets to find exactly what you want even if it's not at the store you are checking out. You have the opportunity to sell back to the store at 95-98% the next day/week...that kind of thing. So you have the option of hitting them and checking them out. Nothing like the US. Check out the big retailers (that's fun in itself..9 floors of golf) like Victoria Golf-Shinjuku (fun area to check out altogether), etc. to get a feel for what's out there and know what you might want to buy.

• 9 months later...

ill be going to japan in a few weeks here, and will be backpacking throughout the country, hiroshima is where ill be most of the time, but pretty much going to hit a lot of the major cities, can anyone tell me what stores are good in what cities?