Natalie Gulbis' Putter

Precision

what does the 3rd pic show...

I haven't stopped staring at the second pic long enough to tell you...

SCREW THAT PUTTER, THANKS FOR THE PICS OF NATALIE :laugh:

heeeeheeheeh....I took these at the SBS Open with my binocular camera..

NatalieGulbis.jpg

NatalieGulbis2.jpg

EVEN BETTER :cool:

I met her at the Butch Harmon Academy. SHe was in the bathroom. She didnt make any noises. She then asked me for a jacket. Didnt seem to friendly when i told her that i didnt work there. SHe wanted a jacket and didnt care who would get her one.

She was wearing short white shorts with a nice tight top. Very nice young lady but quite rude. But fun to look at. Very slim with a large top. No wonder her swing is weird!!!

I met her at the Butch Harmon Academy. SHe was in the bathroom. She didnt make any noises. She then asked me for a jacket. Didnt seem to friendly when i told her that i didnt work there. SHe wanted a jacket and didnt care who would get her one.

She was wearing short white shorts with a nice tight top. Very nice young lady but quite rude. But fun to look at. Very slim with a large top. No wonder her swing is weird!!!

Yuck, She must of needed that Jacket to cover up the spilled Ketchup she sat on. :scotpoop:

Yuck, She must of needed that Jacket to cover up the spilled Ketchup she sat on. :scotpoop:

Naughty...naughty! :whistle:

I wish I was that bag right now. Better yet I wish my head was that bag!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM TASTY! :laugh:

heeeeheeheeh....I took these at the SBS Open with my binocular camera..

NatalieGulbis.jpg

NatalieGulbis2.jpg

I WOULDA TOLD THAT RUDE ASS CHICK I GOT A JACKET FOR HER BACK AT MY PLACE, ONE THATS MADE UP OF WHIPPED CREAM & SOME ICE CUBES

Maybe Chris should hook her up with a :gauge: putter :cool:

Or maybe Chris should hook [ME] up with her :wink: she'll be saying Ben Rothlesburger who? LOL don't I wish, maybe ill see her after a round & pound a few coldies with her! :beer2:

screw her then take the putter is what drew meant to say.

hey might as well kill 2 birds with one stone two bad shes not using a rare expesive scotty or that JAT TW for 10g's prototype.