Robbie's 2014 bag !

robbie

Funny how my TM 320ti Driver with upgraded Grafalloy prolite in the early 2000s was $850. If you consider earning capacity back then to now, the ryoma/crazy combo is probably on par or cheaper by comparison?

Well it turns out that losing my gamers to a thief was a blessing in disguise ! i really enjoyed my other sets but I actually love this set. This set made me sell my Yoro's my Onoff, my Yamahas, and a bunch of other stuff without hesitation. I don't see this bag changing any time soon and that is rare for me because i love trying new clubs.

Kamui TP-07 Nitro 9 deg with stock 4 axis shaft

Kamui TP-07S FW 14 deg with Attas 6S

Epon AF302 3-PW w/ Ctaper 120S (3&4 iron shafts reversed, so 3 will be more piercing and 4 will land softer)

Taylormade ATV raw 52/55/60

Taylormade Itsy Bitsy Spider centershaft

post-1360-0-37674200-1403035814_thumb.jppost-1360-0-02112200-1403035847_thumb.jp

Edited by robbie

That driver is really really really awesome !

Now how does that 3&4 shaft reversal work?

So the #3 has a shaft that is hard stepped once and the #4 Iron has a shaft that is soft stepped once?

Am I understanding this correctly? That is very interesting. never seen in done before.

i put the 4 iron shaft into the 3 iron so effectively the 3 iron is hard stepped....but the 3 iron goes into the 4 iron so the 4 iron is soft stepped . When i need a 3 iron its usually because of wind and i want it to hit and run...but 4 iron is the longest i would consider for trying to hold a green, so it is a higher launch......its just a little bit of experimenting i did and i decided i like that setup for now !!!! : )

Nice bag... Like the 3&4 iron logic...

+1 :)

Great bag Robbie. How's the fwy?

That driver is really really really awesome !

the wood is super solid.....reminds me of the titleist 970.....it has a dense feel vs the hollow feel titanium drivers....feels like a block of steel but still explosive....hard to hook and med trajectory

Very nice bag.

I saw on you tube & it looks like theres good heel relief?

• 2 weeks later...

i put the 4 iron shaft into the 3 iron so effectively the 3 iron is hard stepped....but the 3 iron goes into the 4 iron so the 4 iron is soft stepped . When i need a 3 iron its usually because of wind and i want it to hit and run...but 4 iron is the longest i would consider for trying to hold a green, so it is a higher launch......its just a little bit of experimenting i did and i decided i like that setup for now !!!! : )

now that some thinking!

i rotate 3s and 4s all the time, even 1s and 2s in sydney

i try and go lower flight but less stiff in the 1iron . like ORA stiff.... or NS SP blue S. bec i dont like my elbow exploding

and in the 4i and /or 21* or 23* ute i like to go for stiffer and higher like monaooco X bec as u said its al lthat u can stick on a greeen

ur idea is very sound indeed.

oh

awsome bag!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Man copper AF 302s. Is that the standard for the super ho?!? LOL. I was seriously considering these myself but the head size is a bit small for this decrepit old fool. I'll have to stick to my Gauge Studio Hand Mades, a little bit bigger head.

Robbie great bag!!

• 1 month later...

Thankx guys,but the bag has changed !!!

I'm trying

Edited by robbie

bag pic is up

some nice clubs you've got there! how is the ATV wedge? thinking of picking up a 64*

They are very versatile, surprisingly enough they kicked the epon and vega's out of the bag....not as nice feel wise, but the results are better for me.

Absolutely love the ATV's....i have a couple backup sets as well...these are not the japanese issue ones but the tour proto/early release heads....you can spot them from the white writing in the rear cavity or the absence of chrome or satin finish......they are stellar and very very inexpensive......i think i have a 64 lying around here somewhere, hit me up.

Hmmmmm.....maybe i should combine the satin and copper irons to have a mixed bag

• 9 months later...

2015 Bag ( Maybe )

post-1360-0-22114600-1429050642_thumb.jp

Edited by robbie