SICK SICK set of Buchi VS200's!

TourSpecGolfer

Wow look at these huh, TSG Club Works takes the already awesome Buchi VS200 irons and mods them into these black boron beauties, these pictures are nice but in person these look out of this world. Yellow paint with white sheep + # and fuso dream logo look classy too.

Design Tune has some new made to order Modus 125's in black that would look killer in these if we change the paint fill to red/white with red grip.

But tops would be SEVEN Dreamers Iron Shafts in these.

DSC09209-Edit.jpg

DSC08998-Edit.jpg

DSC08997-Edit.jpg

DSC09007-Edit.jpg

DSC09010-Edit.jpg

DSC09017-Edit.jpg

In love...

Nob first dibs on your set if you get these haha

no no no no no!! don't start to put these thoughts in my head...

"I... I... I'm confused " " Brain overload!!! "

If I am following correctly, I think they are talking about the Modus 125 Design Tuning shafts. and not the VS200 irons.

3&4 are available for the VS200 head and they also did make 3&4 Modus 125 Design Tuning shafts , but they were limited edition made to order so maybe they are all sold out? I tried to get these shafts in wedge length the other day and they are all out.

I am hoping Design Tuning does another run of Modus 125s.

Seven Dreamers makes steel shafts!!!!! How long have they been doing this!? Also, I'm with needmoregolf, how much?

These special Modus 125 shafts are made by Design Tuning .. not Seven Dreamers.

Design Tuning specializes in "Color tuned" steel shafts. But they also now do putters and Graphite wood shafts.

I am not aware that Seven Dreamers does any steel shafts.

what's the cost?

Drop me an email sir.

Yes #3 & #4 are sold out. Everything is almost gone only #5-PW is still in stock at DT.

New Tour Issue Blacks are also in stock now:

DSC9330ES.jpg

Modus 125 ( only 5-PW available )

125BG-1024x658.jpg

Is the DG tour issues iron shafts?

Yes they are

Nob-san, feel the force... go with these and the dreamer shall awaken!

It's all blurry ... what now? " Force myself to buy these sets and get those Seven Dreamer shafts in them? "

These special Modus 125 shafts are made by Design Tuning .. not Seven Dreamers.

Design Tuning specializes in "Color tuned" steel shafts. But they also now do putters and Graphite wood shafts.

I am not aware that Seven Dreamers does any steel shafts.

Chris mentioned this in his initial post, but now that I think about it, they'd probably be graphite iron shafts. my bad for misunderstanding Chris.

It's all blurry ... what now? " Force myself to buy these sets and get those Seven Dreamer shafts in them? "

Yes go to the dark side of the force, and the seven dreamers. I call this the Kwisatz Haderach setup. The spice if life!

• 2 weeks later...

SX Flex Crazy STP 100 w/ 2 X Soft Step and reduced Tipping could be the bee's kneez.

I don't see how any shaft is more straight and accurate, not even 7D. It's the patented carbon stepped tech that Crazy sprung a lot of cash for.

This week monday we went to crazy and tested all sorts of STP shafts and the issue was 85 is only avail in stiff then 100SX and 115X but keep in mind these all play stiff to flex with low traj even in 85!

So what we came up with is less tip cut and soft step 1X or 2X this helped immensely in getting a higher launch and softer feel, I think the STP's are the best if you want straight, accurate, consistent shots. just takes some fine tuning in build details to get it done right.

I have my STP 100 shafts transplanted in MP64s from my previous MP62s.

Even with the less forgiving MP62 heads, they went straight !

Looking forward to seeing how they play in the 64s. Will take them out this weekend.