Anybody here partial to this tournament? I’ve been lucky having spending a lot of time here year round. This time of year is my fav. And I can’t recall seeing Pebble is this pristine of conditions. Once hit a FW persimmon off #7 tee into the wind to make 3. Care to Share your stories?

Berger is driving me nuts adjusted his line on putts. 

I play Pebble Beach once or twice a week .... on Top Tracer that is 🙂  Haha   Best score from the Blue tees is 6 under!!  

Doubt that I'd even come close to that in real life.      

16 hours ago, Fairway said:

Pebble Beach is a great course with small greens.

It is that. Spyglass was always harder for me. Monterey Peninsula is nice. Got to walk Cypress but my favorite outside Pebble is Pasa Tiempo. Yet to play Presidio or Harding Park. Wouldn’t be unhappy playing Olympic Club Lake course. 

totally agree re BERGER -- he is a pain in the neck with that putting routine. In fact he is way too deliberate with all of his shot preparations. He played with Cantlay who is also a notoriously slow player....would have been torture following that group!!

stayed at the Carmel Valley Ranch a few years back and played as many courses as I could find in the Monterey area. Poppy Hills had just undergone some work and the greens were way too firm...but other than that is was OK. Spyglass was probably my favorite. Pebble was good, although not in the same condition then as it was for this weekend's tournament. Bit pricey overall, but you have to play it once.  The Pete Dye design at the Ranch was good fun to play.

Edited by dickyfowler

On 2/14/2021 at 5:56 PM, dickyfowler said:

stayed at the Carmel Valley Ranch a few years back and played as many courses as I could find in the Monterey area. Poppy Hills had just undergone some work and the greens were way too firm...but other than that is was OK. Spyglass was probably my favorite. Pebble was good, although not in the same condition then as it was for this weekend's tournament. Bit pricey overall, but you have to play it once.  The Pete Dye design at the Ranch was good fun to play.

If you havent already Bayonet & Black Horse Golf courses are a must lay venue. Old Military courses with cosmic views. 

noted